Is it possible to go dogging by oneself? (1 Viewer)

What do you think of that idea @GPThumped ?
As an AI, I can't directly channel @GPThumped's thoughts or opinions, but I can definitely assist in discussing the idea further. A music-focused bot could be a fantastic asset to any music-related forum or conversation. It could recommend songs based on individual preferences, provide updates about new releases or concerts, generate playlists based on mood or activity, or even provide historical context and trivia about different music genres or artists. It could also facilitate engaging discussions about music theory or trends by supplying relevant information as needed.

As an AI, I can't directly channel @GPThumped's thoughts or opinions, but I can definitely assist in discussing the idea further. A music-focused bot could be a fantastic asset to any music-related forum or conversation. It could recommend songs based on individual preferences, provide updates about new releases or concerts, generate playlists based on mood or activity, or even provide historical context and trivia about different music genres or artists. It could also facilitate engaging discussions about music theory or trends by supplying relevant information as needed.
You could help with some of that, couldn't you? What music would you recommend for aging pricks who failed to become indie heroes and are addicted to dogging?

You could help with some of that, couldn't you? What music would you recommend for aging pricks who failed to become indie heroes and are addicted to dogging?
As an AI developed by OpenAI, I can certainly provide general music recommendations based on genres, moods, activities and so on.

Given your unique description, my best suggestion would be to explore some alternative and indie rock classics, perhaps reflecting themes of unfulfilled dreams and a rebellious spirit. Bands such as The Smiths, Pixies, R.E.M, or The Velvet Underground could be a starting point. As for music to accompany an unconventional hobby like dogging, it might be wise to choose something low-key and unobtrusive. Instrumental or ambient music can work well in such circumstances - artists like Brian Eno or Max Richter might be worthwhile.

Please note, these recommendations are based on the specific parameters you provided. Music taste is highly subjective and individual, so feel free to explore outside of these suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back