MEMBERS OF CRASS PLAYING AT PUNK NITE NEXT FRIDAY 2ND APRIL! (1 Viewer)

Bohs are playing linfield the next morning so stall around for that byrnos - colin riot will be in the linfield end so we can shout things at him, the names of ex memebrs of runnin riot and such like

will do...maybe a carry on through is on the books.can you pm me colins number if you have it?

Dont wanna make any promises and this is strictly on the qt,but I may have a free gaf that weekend.

Hi
there's a bit of confusion here..... Penny will be performing in Dublin on Friday 7th may not April as listed above and to clarify Penny will be performing some poetry with Louise Elliot on sax

thanks

ok
seems like there was some confusion. Seomra Spraoi asked us to put on the Crass people THIS week but it looks like they will not be here til NEXT MONTH. sorry to anyone who changed plans to come see this. SO. NO PENNY RIMBAUD AND LOUISE ELLIOT THIS FRIDAY
BUT THERE WILL STILL BE 4 PUNK DJ'S,VEGAN FOOD AND A SCREENING OF ANTIFASCIST ATTITUDE FROM 7PM

Penny didn't even turn off for Steve's big night a few years back.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi
there's a bit of confusion here..... Penny will be performing in Dublin on Friday 7th may not April as listed above and to clarify Penny will be performing some poetry with Louise Elliot on sax

thanks

BUT THERE WILL STILL BE 4 PUNK DJ'S,VEGAN FOOD AND A SCREENING OF ANTIFASCIST ATTITUDE FROM 7PM

I'm hoping to go,but me booze stash is getting manglized.

Dont know if she'll last till this evening.

Whats the story with paying in here tonight.I am SKINT.But I wanna go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back