Penny Rimbaud (ex-Crass) reads a selection of his work - FRI 7th MAY at Seomra Spraoi (1 Viewer)

Re: Penny Rimbaud (ex-Crass) reads a selection of his work - FRI 7th MAY at Seomra Sp

ah janer, they have to fly the nest sometime

Re: Penny Rimbaud (ex-Crass) reads a selection of his work - FRI 7th MAY at Seomra Sp

I didn't go to either, my choice ruled the waves.

Slits and GBH in 1 week is more than worthy.

I was at a fuckinf SLAMMING jungle night last night..me feet are in bits..Rush'n';attack at al 2moro!!!

were the slits any good....did anyone go to the crass thing??

I posted a video in this thread.
http://thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?79778-The-Slits-tonight-at-Crawdaddys.
I was never really a Slits fan but by all accounts they did a decent show, Ari and the rest of them were very laid back and very down to earth, talking and posing for fans photographs.
They played a decent set too and the venue was not bad.

were the slits any good....did anyone go to the crass thing??

Yeah.. it was... ok.. ish.. I had to imagine I was just watching two random hippies doing weird poetry.. when I did that it was worse. My major concern was Penny reading shit from bits of paper.. he could have learned his lines....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back