PUNK NITE IS BACK! FRIDAY 23rd JULY SEOMRA SPRAOI (1 Viewer)

TwoHeadedDork

Back and scummyer than ever, Punk Nite #5 is returning to the Seomra(10,Belvedere Court..Near Mountjoy square) on Friday the 23rd of July!

There will be vegan food as part of the usual Anarchist Black Cross benefit Cafe around 8pm, as well as a film screening of Luc Besson's post-apocalyptic tale of one mans struggle for survival in the wasteland, THE LAST BATTLE @ 7pm.

We're still waiting on confirmation for a few dj's but the DEVIL will definitly be spinning 45's! I'm sure there'll be some cheezy 80's shit and maybe some hiphop later in the evenin too..
Its 5 snots on the door(or what you can afford),all of which go's to the seomra's astronomical rent.

Is that the picture you wanted Eric?
q.jpg
index.cfm

mother of divine fuck.i put that there about 20 seconds ago. you should have starred in that film hackers. do you own a set of rollerblades? or listen to hard house?:)

thanks for that bud. me and computers is like petrol and milk...em dont know where i'm goin wit dis..

They all look clean cut/non smokers I've starred in Aussie soap types, you on the otherhand lower the whole tone of the scene.

DJ'S CONFIRMED ON THE NIGHT SO FAR IS LUKAS,ED ON 45 MESELF AND OWENZILLA!
LOOKS IT'LL BE A GOOD ONE:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back