Meeting People (1 Viewer)

Went for a coffee this afternoon, with a bloke I knew in college, haven't sen him in a few years. It was cool catching up. He's now asked me out ... So I feel kinda bad coz he must be under the impression that I'm nice and not an embittered misanthrope :(

Aw, I empathise with you there. Nothing like the slow revelation of misanthropy

Ms Hives and I have concluded that we don't understand men or relationships. The natural option, given our complete lack of qualification, is to set up some kind of consultancy.

It really profoundly bothers me that I find them so fascinating all the same.

Ms Hives and I have concluded that we don't understand men or relationships. The natural option, given our complete lack of qualification, is to set up some kind of consultancy.

Lets qualify this by saying we don't understand our own interactions but have no problem giving others advice and guidance that comes from perspective. ;) If you need help, we have a form to fill out and we'll get back to you.

So have you more then two people yet?

Lets qualify this by saying we don't understand our own interactions but have no problem giving others advice and guidance that comes from perspective. ;) If you need help, we have a form to fill out and we'll get back to you.
Oh I'm amazing at giving other people relationship advice, while failing utterly to maintain any of my own, so if you ever want to expand your operation let me know!

Like First Wives Club?

Ha, not quite.

It really profoundly bothers me that I find them so fascinating all the same.

We can help you.

Well qualified. We give excellent advice, pity we can't follow it ourselves ;)

So have you more then two people yet?

Your form is in the post.

Oh I'm amazing at giving other people relationship advice, while failing utterly to maintain any of my own, so if you ever want to expand your operation let me know!

Same here, it's a lot easier to see where other people are making mistakes.
I agreed to meet up with an ex on Saturday, he's a bit nuts so it's more to make sure he's telling the truth about leaving the country then anything else.

I agreed to meet up with an ex on Saturday, he's a bit nuts so it's more to make sure he's telling the truth about leaving the country then anything else.

More that than anything else but not exclusively?

Have you MET you?

False advertising like I've never seen it. ;)
But I was right!!!!!
I stand by all my drunken slurred mumblings, the Thumped ladies are all freakin amazing (and very shaggable, just saying!), men are stupid*.

*except for any thumped guys I've met, most of them aren't too bad.

Have you MET you?

False advertising like I've never seen it. ;)

See my latest facebook quiz result

But I was right!!!!!
I stand by all my drunken slurred mumblings, the Thumped ladies are all freakin amazing (and very shaggable, just saying!), men are stupid*.

*except for any thumped guys I've met, most of them aren't too bad.

As above... and yeah... :)

There will be no happy ending if that what you're implying.
Bastard told me I look like his mum, in a really, really creepy way.

Slick move, dude.

.|..|

Was more implying that you had other motives too.

Maybe in a creepy way i guess now that I think about it. Next thing you know I'll be posting mickeys. I'll get my coat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back