Meeting People (1 Viewer)

I cut out the correct part for you.
Ok, prepare for a sober pro-Jill motivation speech, and this time it'll be done sober (a new experience for me) so it'll be extremely uncomfortable for both of us, and be with diagrams.
You've been warned.

Posting pictures of cocks is only around the same creepiness level as discussing which people you want to ride, if you ask me.
Funny thing, apparently it's not creepy when people are doing it to total strangers, it only gets creepy once it happens to you.

Oh for fuck sake, get over yourself already.

Posting pictures of cocks is only around the same creepiness level as discussing which people you want to ride, if you ask me.
Funny thing, apparently it's not creepy when people are doing it to total strangers, it only gets creepy once it happens to you.

Ha...i was just poking fun but now your taking this too serious! Just let it go man.

On the 'creepiness' side though, jesus, it was just a cock. God knows I see enough of them on the news everyday.
But I think the underlying issue is that people at work unknowingly browsing through nasty pics could potentially get fired and that's a bit slack.

So can we all be sound again now or what?

Ha...i was just poking fun but now your taking this too serious! Just let it go man.

On the 'creepiness' side though, jesus, it was just a cock. God knows I see enough of them on the news everyday.
But I think the underlying issue is that people at work unknowingly browsing through nasty pics could potentially get fired and that's a bit slack.

So can we all be sound again now or what?

Should they be spending all day pricking around on the internet though, if they're going to get into trouble?
I'm sure an employer would be more angry at that, rather than someone having a cock accidentally pop up on their screen

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.

Should they be spending all day pricking around on the internet though, if they're going to get into trouble?
I'm sure an employer would be more angry at that, rather than someone having a cock accidentally pop up on their screen

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
looking at cocks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back