Meeting People (2 Viewers)

Attention meeters!

I'm djing tonight, it's been grand and I got to play loads of stuff to please myself.

A woman just came up and said

"I'm on a first date but he's in the jacks. When he comes back play something for us. Just something that'll get me home if you know what I mean".

I said jaysus I'll give him the wink when he comes back so.

She said "just play the songs and I'll give him the wink me fuckin self if you know what I mean".

:)

Ah Lord.

Hope that helps.

brilliant :p

also djing at the same time as posting on thumped is bordering on the obsessive, good obsessive though.

Was waiting for my bus on D'Olier street last night when a bloke came up to me and asked me to marry him, I politely declined, (He was a) stoned, b) slightly mentally challenged and c) was very short) he said he thought I was beautiful and he proceeded to tell me repeatedly that he makes love like an Italian, then asked me if I wanted to make a baby. To really try to pique my interest though he produced the biggest lump of hash I've ever seen. He then followed me onto the bus and proceeded to tell me that he makes love like an Italian. The driver had to get out of his little box to come rescue me and kick the dude off.

Was waiting for my bus on D'Olier street last night when a bloke came up to me and asked me to marry him, I politely declined, (He was a) stoned, b) slightly mentally challenged and c) was very short) he said he thought I was beautiful and he proceeded to tell me repeatedly that he makes love like an Italian, then asked me if I wanted to make a baby. To really try to pique my interest though he produced the biggest lump of hash I've ever seen. He then followed me onto the bus and proceeded to tell me that he makes love like an Italian. The driver had to get out of his little box to come rescue me and kick the dude off.

Sounds like you met Catweasle

I met a girl in my kitchen last night and we talked about Macro-economics and Keynesian economics and Francis Fukayama and James Connolly and the underlying working class struggle of the war of independence.

It was fun for 4am.

I met a girl in my kitchen last night and we talked about Macro-economics and Keynesian economics and Francis Fukayama and James Connolly and the underlying working class struggle of the war of independence.

It was fun for 4am.

I never thought discussing politics could be seen as flirting till about a month ago...

Was talking to a guy about CAP payments, Angela Merkel and the Lisbon treaty. How sexy.

Got up to walk away and his friend started shouting "shes walking away, shes walking away".

I just said excuse me and went dancing in the kitchen on my own. I think I slightly mentioned this earlier in the thread. About talking to a guy and it being seen as flirting.

I never knew CAP payments had a blue tone.

I never thought discussing politics could be seen as flirting till about a month ago...

Was talking to a guy about CAP payments, Angela Merkel and the Lisbon treaty. How sexy.

Got up to walk away and his friend started shouting "shes walking away, shes walking away".

I just said excuse me and went dancing in the kitchen on my own. I think I slightly mentioned this earlier in the thread. About talking to a guy and it being seen as flirting.

I never knew CAP payments had a blue tone.

ah no, it wasn't flirting at all.

I somehow managed to plan her dissertation for her though....jaysus.

Green Goblin,
Here is some advice, and it's fun too!
Hope this helps

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLGbXHc-Ce0"]YouTube - Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Uncensored)[/nomedia]

dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back