Meeting People (1 Viewer)

hey green goblin, i just saw your other thread where you say that you have aspergers -- it explains things somewhat. sorry if it seems like you're getting a hard time here. the advice all stands; don't let the tone put you off. good luck.

Good to know the ending of a movie you haven't seen. Thanks for that!

Oh right sorry, let me go back in time and put this at the top...

SPOILER ALERT TO FRENCH FILM THAT ONLY A HANDFULL OF PEOPLE I KNOW HAVE HEARD OF.

Don't worry I havent spoiled the ending.

Thought last night would have been a good night to meet people with the buzz in town, but got stuck in a bloody corner with a bunch of girls, which to some people might sound amazing, but not really what I'd be into myself. Things haven't gotten quite that desperate on the "meeting people" front, yet.

Thought last night would have been a good night to meet people with the buzz in town, but got stuck in a bloody corner with a bunch of girls, which to some people might sound amazing, but not really what I'd be into myself. Things haven't gotten quite that desperate on the "meeting people" front, yet.
haha, happened to me too, waiting in central bank yesterday and got surrounded by a group of chanting women and Goth kids, forgot the match was on so it was a bit freaky at the time.

Ah yes, most of the heterosexual males would have been in front of the telly at that time then. I watched it at home lest my frenetic screaming at the telly be a turn off for any of 'em :)

ah, then you missed out on hugging strange drunk men and blaming it on match euphoria.

so whens the next loads of drunk women event??
you could always set up a "free massage" stand for after the women's mini marathon.
do a spiel about how you want to give a little something back to all those women who've raised money for charity.
if they're in a DSPCA t-shirt talk about how they took care of your sick dog and that's the main reason you want to help. or if its a kids hospital you could say you were sick as a child and they saved you.
yes you'd be a lying manipulative bastard, but you'd be a bastard with women fawning all over you.

you could always set up a "free massage" stand for after the women's mini marathon.
do a spiel about how you want to give a little something back to all those women who've raised money for charity.
if they're in a DSPCA t-shirt talk about how they took care of your sick dog and that's the main reason you want to help. or if its a kids hospital you could say you were sick as a child and they saved you.
yes you'd be a lying manipulative bastard, but you'd be a bastard with women fawning all over you.
that would be exseedyingly awesome.
it seems being a bastard really gets you places

Was just about to suggest the mini marathon alright. Plus the booze would go to their heads quicker after all that physical exertion, so you'd be really on to a winner!

Rita's idea might be better though.

It's on the June Bank Holiday Monday (1st of June)

Don't remember why it's just for women, they've even banned the blokes who run it for charity, dressed up as women, which is a bit pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back