Meeting People (1 Viewer)

My Machiavellian tricks only go as far as pretending I'm not a jerk.

borat-sexy-time.jpg

thanks lady,i cant believe you didnt recognise me though!and that bookstore has a shit trains section,most disappointed i was :mad:

Well, the last time I saw you (not that long ago either) you had a lot less hair, and I could see your whole face. In spite of the disguise I recognised you as soon as you said 'Hi'.

I remembered that author's name about 2 seconds after leaving the shop! :(

Well, the last time I saw you (not that long ago either) you had a lot less hair, and I could see your whole face. In spite of the disguise I recognised you as soon as you said 'Hi'.

I remembered that author's name about 2 seconds after leaving the shop! :(

sound,least you didnt think some bearded weirdo was accosting you in waterstones.
always happens me,you should have went back in.they have a good selection of tintin too although ive been depleting it recently.

sound,least you didnt think some bearded weirdo was accosting you in waterstones.
always happens me,you should have went back in.they have a good selection of tintin too although ive been depleting it recently.

I think we should add book shops to the list of places that are good for meeting people.

I think I will take another trip in tomorrow, in search of the author who's name I can now remember and, thanks to your tip, tintin books. Have they any Asterix?

I think we should add book shops to the list of places that are good for meeting people.

I think I will take another trip in tomorrow, in search of the author who's name I can now remember and, thanks to your tip, tintin books. Have they any Asterix?

didnt check on asterix,was never a fan of him really.but they did have thomas the tank engine books too,to be a child again...
book shops are too good for meeting people,some guy i know was working there but i didnt wanna talk to him so had to avoid his section,pain in the bollix.

I think we should add book shops to the list of places that are good for meeting people. quote]

Even if they work there?! Only joking really, but there's a blonde girl (working in Jervis Waterstones sometimes) who always seems to make nice/ interesting comments about the book I happen to be buying. She seems very nice. But then, there is something about girls who work in bookshops.. maybe even more so than those who work in record shops.:)

Do you ever see somebody in a bookshop glancing through one of your favourite books, and you're dyin' to tell them to totally buy it straight away. But you never do.

I think we should add book shops to the list of places that are good for meeting people. quote]

Even if they work there?! Only joking really, but there's a blonde girl (working in Jervis Waterstones sometimes) who always seems to make nice/ interesting comments about the book I happen to be buying. She seems very nice. But then, there is something about girls who work in bookshops.. maybe even more so than those who work in record shops.:)

Do you ever see somebody in a bookshop glancing through one of your favourite books, and you're dyin' to tell them to totally buy it straight away. But you never do.

so proposition her next time.and if she says no theres other watestones in town.im forever pushing books on people,its a good way to meet people !ninjaaaa

so proposition her next time.and if she says no theres other watestones in town.im forever pushing books on people,its a good way to meet people !ninjaaaa

Ha! nice suggestion, but I imagine the last thing a shop girl wants is somebody hitting on them, just cause she happened to be pleasant to them!

Ha! nice suggestion, but I imagine the last thing a shop girl wants is somebody hitting on them, just cause she happened to be pleasant to them!
do. go up and ask her can she recommend any tantric sex guides. then say "actually, you know what? i'm grand in that area. want to go for a latte?"

But you already know you have stuff in common, for starters you can both read! Think of the possibilities!

Plus if she's able to make comments on the books you're buying she may have read 'em so you've all of those to talk about initially.

pfft you gotta think more positive then that!at the very least it'll break the monotony of her day and at most we wont see you on this thread again ;)
and kk's idea is inspired.
eugh,why are all the quotes broken?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back