Meeting People (5 Viewers)

PAA_02.JPG

I've noticed that people whose main interests are computer games and lifting weights popping up all over the place these days. As long as you can do an iron man challenge and a marathon every few months it's ok to binge on GTA.

and sure why not.

Jersey shore has a lot to answer for. Every second lad is carrying a gym bag, drinking a protein shake and wearing fucking ridiculously ill-fitted tee shirts. Meanwhile every second girl is going for the geek-chic look.
COP YOURSELVES ON ASSHOLES.

I just got sent this by a friend that does online dating

43 yo woman looking for true knight in shining armor who would do anything to protect their woman, I have flu so at moment no Pressure please. Looking for an honestly nice guy who has kids and who thinks the world of them. I love pets and horseback riding and seem shy at first so an outside first meet would b good. Do NOT contact me of you're going to lie to me, I expect a 'handle' at first but if I an initial for my phone book guess what???? That's good!!! Ignoring me ou lying gets u blocked and considering I just had my ex best the crap out if me and cause our son to die, yes I think I have a TAD right to b paranoid, u can't deal with it then don't contact me

The deal-breaker is that she's 5'2"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back