Meeting People (5 Viewers)

Should you correct someone's spelling in their dating profile?

Africa runs through my marrow and for better or worse it has shaped me. The tale of our love twists and turns, amidst drunken nights of Fela Kuti at filty bars, across endless Sahel via motorcycle, into mornings face down on the tile in front of an open refrigerator, another battle with malaria nearly lost.

Filty bars?

You can't set rules about love

cant_set_rules_about_love.jpg

I was asked out on a coffee date twice recently by the same person. The first one was cancelled as I was on my way ("Oh, i'm a bit tired") and yesterday, after being asked again, I sent a text as I was leaving the house to check where we were to have this coffee and I have still not received a reply, over a day later. I should defo not agree to go a third time but I probably will as I'm desperate.

I was asked out on a coffee date twice recently by the same person. The first one was cancelled as I was on my way ("Oh, i'm a bit tired") and yesterday, after being asked again, I sent a text as I was leaving the house to check where we were to have this coffee and I have still not received a reply, over a day later. I should defo not agree to go a third time but I probably will as I'm desperate.

If you're gonna meet, then at least claim to be someplace else. Not home.

Her - Wanna meet for coffee?

You - Sure, I am in town and was about to go to Bewley's in a bit anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back