Meeting People (3 Viewers)

Brilliant the Japanese are turning into Pandas. In fairness they must be shite in the sack.

Having sex is like being creative: the less you do it the less you want to.

and they're both great.

edit: or so I read on a record sleeve once. I've been mulling over whether it's true or not for a few years now.

That's absolute bollox.

It's more like the more you do it the more you want to do it and the less you do it the more you want to do it. And while you're doing it you really want to do it and then right after you've done it you don't want to do it for a few minutes but then you really want to do it again, yo.

That's absolute bollox.

It's more like the more you do it the more you want to do it and the less you do it the more you want to do it. And while you're doing it you really want to do it and then right after you've done it you don't want to do it for a few minutes but then you really want to do it again, yo.

BECAUSE MEN LIKE SEX

Meh, that kind of simple-minded glibness is bollocks as well.

People who don't like sex and insist on being vocal about it are like vegetarians who drone on about their opinions on meat.

oh people who don't like sex are mad but it's interesting nonetheless because it's, eh, quite removed from my experience.

People who don't like sex and insist on being vocal about it are like vegetarians who drone on about their opinions on meat.

not having a load of sex or not having a million sexes doesn't actually equate to not liking sex. I love sex, its deadly. I also like it being a challenge. If it wasn't difficult to attain said sex, i would enjoy it less.

not having a load of sex or not having a million sexes doesn't actually equate to not liking sex. I love sex, its deadly. I also like it being a challenge. If it wasn't difficult to attain said sex, i would enjoy it less.

I didn't say that though. To be fair if people actually bothered their arse being open about sex we'd all be better at it, enjoy it more and then have it more often. Were Irish so we don't.

you didn't say it, you implied it. you should be more open.
I implied nothing.

There's a huge difference between lots of something and good something.

People who don't like sex more than likely don't like it because they don't enjoy it and that has nothing to do with how much they're getting it has to do with they're enjoyment of what they get.

I implied nothing.

There's a huge difference between lots of something and good something.

People who don't like sex more than likely don't like it because they don't enjoy it and that has nothing to do with how much they're getting it has to do with they're enjoyment of what they get.

A: it is impossible to imply nothing
B: thats what i said a load of posts ago.
C: thats an assumption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back