Meeting People (2 Viewers)

I am a little drunk and feeling sorry for myself so I just downloaded tinder.

Turns out I barely fancy anyone.

Also there's lots of pictures of women doing this one yoga pose, and also of them jumping out of airplanes.

from my brief experience of Tinder I would strongly recommend deleting it before it destroys your soul.

I am a little drunk and feeling sorry for myself so I just downloaded tinder.

Turns out I barely fancy anyone.

Also there's lots of pictures of women doing this one yoga pose, and also of them jumping out of airplanes.
Maybe try Grindr?

What's the yoga pose?

Standing on one foot,arms stretched over their head, palms touching and with one foot resting on one knee.

Gave a female friend a running commentary of my experience and she told me "that's the easiest one."

Similarly all the parachute ones were tandem.

Do desperate auld wans who like fatsos use Tinder? I can't see the point otherwise.
theres all sorts on there. But I doubt many actually use it for any other reason than to have an nose as to who else uses it. And for the occasional hook-up.

Tinder has a location-based feature that tells you who is near where you are (down to meters). Apparently that is the most used feature. On a night out, see what other desperate fuckers are there in the boozer with you, start a chat with them when you make the inevitable match-up, head off for the ride, then ring ryan tuperty to complain when (s)he never rings back

Mum (36) tells RTE's Ryan Tubridy: 'I feel duped, naive and gullible' after being ghosted on Tinder - Independent.ie

Standing on one foot,arms stretched over their head, palms touching and with one foot resting on one knee.
Well if you do get the ride out of this, afterwards tell them not to press against the knee joint. if they can't get their foot up to press against their thigh they're better off going for the calf.

match.com are advertising like mad on the telly at the moment. I don't remember a push on dating sites being a new years thing (along with cars and anti-fatness ads).

I installed it on my phone last night for a look. Its shite. You can't do anything other than have a browse unless you subscribe. So I shall be uninstalling it asap. At least with tinder and POF its usable enough without having to pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back