Meeting People (5 Viewers)

Whether they admit it or not (and they usually do), girls just aren't into short lads.

A female work colleague reckons that a lad's height is equivalent to a girl's weight as a measure of attractiveness to the opposite sex....

It's super important to a lot of women. The ones I know say it all the time.

Whether they admit it or not (and they usually do), girls just aren't into short lads.

A female work colleague reckons that a lad's height is equivalent to a girl's weight as a measure of attractiveness to the opposite sex....
For myself, I'd agree with it. I don't like to feel bigger in any way.

I remember my sister saying once that of all things, a man can't get over being short. She is fucking seriously short too.

Beer_crate_mould.jpg

It's an ongoing debate as to whether I'm taller than my boyfriend or not, and I'm like 5'6.5 or so. Could not mean less to me.

In the words of Greg House, why pretend that to preference one's genetic gift of intelligence is superior to preferencing their genetic gift of beauty.

I don't actually agree with that at all though.

I just want both beauty and intelligence

600full-mark-ruffalo.jpg

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back