Meeting People / Aspergers (2 Viewers)

Do you like Dead Can Dance?

lol

There's another reason most girls wouldn't like me, but I don't know if I should get into it since it's complicated and embarassing. It's probably considerably worse than aspergers though. Actually it's an awful lot worse? But well just let it be known I have some other "difficulty".

Also I've noticed people into Dead Can Dance and stuff like that tend to be Hippies/Artsy types more than Goths? At least the ones I've known. Though there's a surprising amount of overlap there. I like those artsy hippie girls alright.

The way I see it if people have a problem with whatever in your personality (aspergers for me, for example) then they're retards anyway and not worth the five minutes you'd spend figuring that out. I also think that mostly the only person it usually bothers is the person themselves. In my experience no one actually cares about my aspergers I just assume they will and will be turned off by it. Most people just think I'm alarmingly inappropriate...

But anyway the point is... actually I forget the point.

Also having just read this thread as opposed to commenting on what I thought it was about, I rather feel like withdrawing my comments which are alarmingly unrelated to the actual subject... on which I have no advice because...

There's another reason most girls wouldn't like me, but I don't know if I should get into it since it's complicated and embarassing. It's probably considerably worse than aspergers though. Actually it's an awful lot worse? But well just let it be known I have some other "difficulty".

im intrigued now,start another thread.

Also having just read this thread as opposed to commenting on what I thought it was about, I rather feel like withdrawing my comments which are alarmingly unrelated to the actual subject... on which I have no advice because...

Actually they were considerably more related to thread than most of the replies. There's a reason I was getting upset at people.

This is a very strange and interesting thread that I feel the need to read through now.

My vague and uninformed first reaction, however, has to be:
you can't afford to overthink these things. Best leave it at that then.

This is a very strange and interesting thread that I feel the need to read through now.

My vague and uninformed first reaction, however, has to be:
you can't afford to overthink these things. Best leave it at that then.

star-wars-yoda-orly.jpg

Is there a good alternative to Myspace for finding new people :( Facebook doesn't really let you find new people.

:| Maybe I shouldn't have asked...

I don't really want a dating service. Myspace is kinda good in that way because it's neutral ground, it's a lot easier to decide to be just friends etc. rather than all that awkwardness. It's a profile site rather than a dating service.

if you dont ask you wont get an answer,whether they're good or not is another thing though.
anyway,if you really wanna meet people-fuck the internet out the window and go into town where theres real people and not a bunch of people who are bored in work.
plus yr telling me you wouldnt wanna meet yr one i high-lighted above?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back