Meeting People / Aspergers (1 Viewer)

Do you like Dead Can Dance?

lol

There's another reason most girls wouldn't like me, but I don't know if I should get into it since it's complicated and embarassing. It's probably considerably worse than aspergers though. Actually it's an awful lot worse? But well just let it be known I have some other "difficulty".

Also I've noticed people into Dead Can Dance and stuff like that tend to be Hippies/Artsy types more than Goths? At least the ones I've known. Though there's a surprising amount of overlap there. I like those artsy hippie girls alright.

The way I see it if people have a problem with whatever in your personality (aspergers for me, for example) then they're retards anyway and not worth the five minutes you'd spend figuring that out. I also think that mostly the only person it usually bothers is the person themselves. In my experience no one actually cares about my aspergers I just assume they will and will be turned off by it. Most people just think I'm alarmingly inappropriate...

But anyway the point is... actually I forget the point.

Also having just read this thread as opposed to commenting on what I thought it was about, I rather feel like withdrawing my comments which are alarmingly unrelated to the actual subject... on which I have no advice because...

There's another reason most girls wouldn't like me, but I don't know if I should get into it since it's complicated and embarassing. It's probably considerably worse than aspergers though. Actually it's an awful lot worse? But well just let it be known I have some other "difficulty".

im intrigued now,start another thread.

Also having just read this thread as opposed to commenting on what I thought it was about, I rather feel like withdrawing my comments which are alarmingly unrelated to the actual subject... on which I have no advice because...

Actually they were considerably more related to thread than most of the replies. There's a reason I was getting upset at people.

This is a very strange and interesting thread that I feel the need to read through now.

My vague and uninformed first reaction, however, has to be:
you can't afford to overthink these things. Best leave it at that then.

This is a very strange and interesting thread that I feel the need to read through now.

My vague and uninformed first reaction, however, has to be:
you can't afford to overthink these things. Best leave it at that then.

star-wars-yoda-orly.jpg

Is there a good alternative to Myspace for finding new people :( Facebook doesn't really let you find new people.

:| Maybe I shouldn't have asked...

I don't really want a dating service. Myspace is kinda good in that way because it's neutral ground, it's a lot easier to decide to be just friends etc. rather than all that awkwardness. It's a profile site rather than a dating service.

if you dont ask you wont get an answer,whether they're good or not is another thing though.
anyway,if you really wanna meet people-fuck the internet out the window and go into town where theres real people and not a bunch of people who are bored in work.
plus yr telling me you wouldnt wanna meet yr one i high-lighted above?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back