MBV Gigs (1 Viewer)

Manchester it is. Couldn't have got tickets for a weirder foursome but what the hey.

ha yeah.

I can see it just being the Picnic though...with a pissed off, not-in-ultimate-control Shields.

Got 2 for the Roundhouse :)
Don't know why, I always thought they were crap live.

Ditto on that! The breakdown in 'You made me realise' was the only great thing about that show (SFX '91), I was absolutely bamboozled afterward because of it, if I lost my concentration I would forget where I was and panic, no drink or drugs taken.

awaits for this thread to descend into a mass of 'd'oh' when they announce some dublin dates.

The way the contracts work for this kind of reunion, if they end up doing the EP they won't be able to do another gig in the country 6 months either side of it.

The way the contracts work for this kind of reunion, if they end up doing the EP they won't be able to do another gig in the country 6 months either side of it.

That lockout only applies to other promoters though right? If their first Irish gig back is EP I could see Aiken/Pod putting them on somewhere a couple of months after.

Ditto on that! The breakdown in 'You made me realise' was the only great thing about that show (SFX '91), I was absolutely bamboozled afterward because of it, if I lost my concentration I would forget where I was and panic, no drink or drugs taken.

My pants fell down during that gig

True story

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back