Mattresseseses (1 Viewer)

i also need a new mattress and have been looking around.
i'm looking for a good one for my back but i also have to watch my spendage.

sao paulo punk told me that bagaintown sorted him out with just a mattress, but a good orthopedic one for just over 100 (i think). free delivery an all.

most places you'd be paying more than that.

that probably wasn't much help.

The only thing that I can say is, there are two types of mattresses, ones that have a right way up, and ones that you can sleep on either side of.
So, you are meant to flip them over every month, but, in reality no one does that.
So, some lads just decided to make a mattress that is sided, ie has a right side for sleeping on.
We just bought one here, and it is a pretty deadly mattress. It might be just because its new, but I think this right way up business means they can sort of engineer a better mattress.
Ours cost a bit though, I have to say. Even on sale.

would anyone trust a second hand mattress off dublinwaste.ie or freecycle?
no delivery though...
20070302_161624_IMG_4075.jpg

edit: same as moving into a new room in rental acc i guess. i know i don't bring a mattress around with me from house to house.

sometimes in the buy and sell you'll see new mattressessesss and beds that allegedly were never used.

i mean, as long as you're not picking up a second hand mattress soaked in urine, so much so that the urine has burned through the fabric and rusted the springs. i mean as long as you're not doing that. then i guess it's okay.

Yeah. Bargain Town are really good value for mattresses. I got a nice, firm mattress in their for 150 euro. I think they just do spring ones though. None of these fancy foam orthopedic ones.

hey at least it was just a wee.
i was told recently that i girl i know let a brown one slip out on the top bunk while staying at a hostel in london.
i hear it wasn't in its solid form.

hey at least it was just a wee.
i was told recently that i girl i know let a brown one slip out on the top bunk while staying at a hostel in london.
i hear it wasn't in its solid form.

One of the Local Genius Kru (tm) at maynooth got into some lads bed (with said lad) both buckled off their face on home brew, and proceeded to puke on, piss on, and shit on himself.
Neither party noticed until quite a long time later.

A mate of mine puked on someone from the top bunk as punishment for "not shutting the fuck up".

Another mate of mine got lost in a hostel, and then couldn't work out how the door opened, so he took a slash in the corner, till I started roaring at him. Drink was, again, involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back