Mastering (1 Viewer)

LEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVOLEMONBRAVO

RIGHT, ENOUGH OF THIS GOMBEEN SHIT.

if i can hear a track that has been mastered by both, for comparison, then hear it again broadcast via an fm station I'd take a side. if any of you cocksuckers can provide me with that, I'll make a call between those engineers, but so long as its 'vote my mate' this thread is pretty fucking useless. cop on.

I've heard stuff mastered by both and I don't think you can go wrong with either of them. Sorry I don't have an FM radio station handy to do proper empirical testing.

RIGHT, ENOUGH OF THIS GOMBEEN SHIT.

if i can hear a track that has been mastered by both, for comparison, then hear it again broadcast via an fm station I'd take a side. if any of you cocksuckers can provide me with that, I'll make a call between those engineers, but so long as its 'vote my mate' this thread is pretty fucking useless. cop on.

Dear Thumped
not having a stellar career as a recording artist I can only offer my opinion on mastering based on a sample of one. I have no selfish or strategic interest in recomending Steve Fanagan.
I will ritually beat myself in the hope of recieving forgiveness from ann post.
J. Raz

have you a song we can compare??? i mean ANYTHING to compare at all???

Well obviously not. Who is going to go and get their song mastered by two different people?

I'm just coming at this from the point of view that i intend to spend money on mastering this year too. If i spend money on anything i check it out first as best i can. I know your point there hugh is blatantly obvious about getting stuff mastered twice - but i think its a fair question, a ton of answers on the thread with no examples. hence useless thread.

I'm just coming at this from the point of view that i intend to spend money on mastering this year too. If i spend money on anything i check it out first as best i can. I know your point there hugh is blatantly obvious about getting stuff mastered twice - but i think its a fair question, a ton of answers on the thread with no examples. hence useless thread.

would an example of an unmastered vs mastered track cool your fever? i might have something to hand if youre nice.

JohnnyRaz has just given you a Steve Fanagan example.
A lemonbravo example would be any of this year's Large Mound tracks.

LEMOMBRAVO FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING WIN!!!

EXHIBIT A!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

YEEEEEEEHAAARRR!!!!

I wish LEMONBRAVO had the power to fix some of my shitty mixes...but I can tell you this..THEY ARE PRISTINE SOUNDING shitty mixes after he got his hands on them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back