Mars Volta ATP (1 Viewer)

Was checking flights last night,looking about 40euro return with BMI.Works out cheaper to rent a car if you have 5 people than taking train and taxi etc.

brianoak said:
Was checking flights last night,looking about 40euro return with BMI.Works out cheaper to rent a car if you have 5 people than taking train and taxi etc.
no one can drive on monday morning though.

hag said:

I had real trouble walking out last time. They hire this shit at Camber Sands;

segway-VC-2.jpg

driving home after atp is better fun.

what is it with non-irish ATP people and not partying all night everynight?

I got me a ticket too!

hag said:
I've done it. twice. first time, I thought I was sober... until I got to the first corner up the road toward rye. :eek: eep! this year I had to drive from camber sands, up to the orbital, west all the way round to heathrow to drop my friend off because ryanair are CUNTS and he had to get an aer lingus flight (long story), then continuing north/east all the way round most of the rest of the orbital and then up to stansted. in massing london rush hour traffic/pissing rain. painful.

in any case, if you get a carload of heads together it does end up being way cheaper/faster. and you can fill your car with cheaper booze and edible shit in rye and avoid carting it all the way over in the bus. result!

incidentally, I'm probably gonna fly into gatwick (not sure yet, got to sort out my flights...), and I'm coming alone this year, so if anyone is interested in splitting the hiring of a car and getting a cozy lift down on friday morning, let it be known. as I said I think I'm flying to gatwick. might not.. anywhere, as long as it dowsn't involve ryanair basically. cuntz.

any time i've been, must be 5 or 6 now, i haven't been able to see on monday mornings... never mind walk/drive. i guess it all depeneds on how cool you are.

i had to drive some people to gatwick airport on monday morning and then onto wales. the jippos fell asleep and farted the whole way.

although i did manage to have a boot full to the brim of booze that people couldn't drink and didn't want to carry home.

free buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back