Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

United were awful, though to be fair Fulham were very good nd could have won by 5 or more. Injuries at the back will continue to cost us and there's not much you can do when 6 starting defenders are out but having no midfield or strikers that look like doing anything is unforgivable.

Scholes is too old now, great servant but it's time to put him to pasture, Anderson, Valencia, Gibson, Carrick, Berbatov and Owen aren't good enough, Rooney needs someone to play off, can't really Fletcher as he was out of position, Kuszczak made a string of good saves but still is an average keeper.

We need injured defenders back, hopefully Hargreves can do something when he returns and need to buy another winger and striker but there ain't many of them about.

We've been very lucky this season and a result like this was bound to happen sooner or later.

I'm a bit worried about this game as Torres is hitting great form and Vidic has got to have the last few games against him in the back of his mind, hopefully he wins a few early balls and gets his confidence up.

Rooney has a God awful scoring record against Liverpool but he'll never go into a United / Liverpool in such a rich vein of form, I recon it'll be 2-1 to United with a late, late winner care of Ryan Giggs to cause Gary Neville to spontaneously combust

m_ef828284ace3a41ce19bb173b9595568.gif

Come on to fuuuuuuuuckkk.....

m_b4791918055238ade4c03cceb16987d8.gif

I'm off to the boozer now hopefully I don't come back to see this quoted and that O'Really owl underneath it....

Great day made better by Chelsea dropping 2 points.

United were very average but thankfully Liverpool were below average. Valencia, Fletcher, Evra, Vidic and Rooney all played well the rest didn't especially Carrick but it's the result we needed and based on possession and play we deserved the win, Liverpool had two shots on target one of which was the goal.

Poxy scousers. I should have learned by now to NEVER rely on them to do us a favour. Didn't see the game but lots of people seem to think Gerard wants out based on his body language/general performance. End of the season, Rafa goes, Gerard goes and Torres goes (to Chelsea), that makes Liverpool about as good as Bolton.

A little story..
Bloke who lives above me in my flats is a ManURE fan and whenever they score he lets out a big roar, but 5 minutes ago I just opened my balconey door and roared out "Whoo-hooooo" as loud as possible, I would say that is all but

Has Rooney broke his metatarsal?
Hahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back