Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

If he was out of the world cup I could rest a lot easier too.

Please god let the one man team lose the one man.

Please.

God works in mysterious ways, so he's more likely to suffer a Beckham or Owen World Cup. One possibility is that he accidentally punches a ref whilst celebrating the goal of the tournament, and gets suspended from England's penalty shoot out defeat as a result.

fucking tv3 shouldn't be allowed near the football. 13 minutes of ads in a 15 minute half time.we hardly got to hear what david may thought of it all. thank god for kevin moran.... gah!

decent entertainment though.

hi wheels. what time are you watching all this football? don't you have a job yet?

Shitty performance but as long as you've an away goal there's little difference in losing 2-1 then there is in it finsihing 1-1.

Hopefully Rooney isn't out for the season but I'd say he's definitely going to miss the Chelsea game and the Bayern return, I know Bolton are a different prospect but we beat them 4-0 without Rooney and Fergie will go with the five man midfield and lone strkier in both those games so it'll effect are options coming from the bench more then anything else.

Didn't he already go to Madrid in the summer?

That when the 22 cunt team lost one of its cunts.

Actually apart from Neville, Nani, Berbatov, Rooney and Ferdinand there aren't that many cunts left at United. Probably there lowest cunt to person ratio in there history. If it wasn't for Gary Nevilles super human cuntism they'd almost be sound.

fucking tv3 shouldn't be allowed near the football. 13 minutes of ads in a 15 minute half time.we hardly got to hear what david may thought of it all. thank god for kevin moran.... gah!

decent entertainment though.

hi wheels. what time are you watching all this football? don't you have a job yet?

I'm playing catch up online. I was going to try to watch the Benfica game tonight, but as it's on at 5am here, I'll pass. You know those 12.45 kick off's everyone hates? They're my new best friends now. No more live pool games for me this season, but Man U - Chelsea at 9.45pm means game on.

you know, that's probably for the best. in fact you should have gone in august, saved yourself a whole heap of trouble.
liverpool used to be 12.45 kings, ten time in one season i recall. that's probably what got fowler his job in oz. speaking of which have you seen craig johnson yet?

Did you forget Carrick in your list of cunts?

Any reason for Rooney being a cunt other than his not playing for Everton anymore?

It's not the leaving Everton it's the lying about David Moyes in his shite "auto"-biography and this truly cunt move here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What a cunt.

It's not the leaving Everton it's the lying about David Moyes in his shite "auto"-biography and this truly cunt move here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What a cunt.

Seems like a perfectly suitable move to a professioanl footballer who's getting abuse for doing his job, you can't heckle and boo and then not expect a reaction.

Anything to say about the stadium full of cunts booing their former idol???

Go and shite. He behaved like a prick. No matter what goes on you don't go around kissing the badge at your old home. Are you going to defend Frank the Cunt Lampard for doing it at West Ham ? Ours are some of the only fans that welcome back our old players. Rooney bad mouthed the club when he left. that's why he got the abuse.

I'd love to hear your explanation of your lots sour grapes against Leeds.

Actually who gives a shit you United fans are all the same anyway. Classless spoilt cunts.

Nice defending on tuesday by the way.

You're an angry, angry man, maybe it's a result of not having your Thursday night fill of Europa League humiliations ?!?!?!?

Anyways once a red always a red.

Rooney_edited-7_420563q.jpg

So you can call people cunts?

The whole badge kissing business does seem a touch obsequious, no matter who's doing it. Does anyone really love their employer that much?

Kiss the badge all you like but in the case of doing it at your old gaf it's totally wrong. Rooney and Adabayor were two of the worst.

Rooney was Everton through and through. Then he goes around bad mouthing the club. It was down right classless. If he hadn't done that badge kissing he'd have been forgiven and welcomed back eventually. He gave an interview to Evertons website and said even his son is a toffee for christ sake.
Apparently him and Moyes have buried the hatchet though. Maybe he's grown up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back