Manu thread? (2 Viewers)

Aye but what about

TevezBlanca.JPG

Now Ronnie can OFFICIALLY call himself the best player in Europe. Good for him. I wonder will he insist that all commentators refer to him as such, OFFICIALLY?

Sunderland visiting Old Trafford on Saturday. If there's any game Keane could get them up for...you'd think it would be this one.

Ronaldo acting the cunt again on Saturday. What a despicable charlatan. Ferguson's toadyism is even worse. I think for the good of the game, someone needs to break Ronnie's legs.

I've grown tired of Giles/Dunphy's witch hunt of Ronaldo, but the crux of their point is true. Ronaldo is a malign influence and if the preening, narcisistic cockbroker wasn't playing football, he'd be admiring himself in the mirror on Big Brother Portugal. In that sense he is probably the defining footballer of our generation.

Gamba Osaka are a potential banana skin of huge proportions and the mighty Liga de Quito are awaiting the winners of this in the final.

This thread is a ghost town no more !!

Great performance last night, Giggs is rolling back the years, Ronaldo celebrated like he actually enjoyed scoring for once, Berbatov and Carrick have formed some kind of ex Spurs mind meld and Tevez is making the best of his run out in Rooney's absence.

That's not to mention the defence, 11 games without conceeding is an incredible feat. Vidic player of the season so far imho and also the backbone of my ff team .|..|
_45419307_vidic_getty.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back