Manu thread? (6 Viewers)

This thread is a ghost town no more !!

Great performance last night, Giggs is rolling back the years, Ronaldo celebrated like he actually enjoyed scoring for once, Berbatov and Carrick have formed some kind of ex Spurs mind meld and Tevez is making the best of his run out in Rooney's absence.

That's not to mention the defence, 11 games without conceeding is an incredible feat. Vidic player of the season so far imho and also the backbone of my ff team .|..|
_45419307_vidic_getty.jpg

Yeah, Vidic is carrying my FF team too. Wouldn't get too carried away about beating the bottom of the table team 5-0 but i do think United a looking good to stay on top for the rest of the season. Arsenal are done, something's not right at Chelsea and Pool need Torres, Keane, Gerrard and others to start firing on all cylinders if they're to stay in the hunt.

I recon if they fielded both teams they'd both make the top 4 maybe, definitely top 6.

I seriously doubt that. It's very easy to hypothesize about such things when a club's second team do well in the cups, but realistically both teams would suffer over a season if there were a Man U and a Man 2. You may have the most strength in depth, but it wouldn't pan out over a season.

Also the teams are not done right, They have Rio/Ronaldo and Evra as the cup team?
What they've really done is picked 2 teams in a squad rotation way.

Did anyone see that Paddy Power have paid out already on united doing the treble??? Clearly a publicity stunt and while the league looks great, the Champions League is far from being ours and knowing Fergie's rotation of teams for the FA cup that could be a tricky one as well.

Also for those of you not subscribed to popbitch

>> Wayne Wonder <<

Nice footballers: a very occasional series.
This week Nike released a new video showing Wayne Rooney being nutmegged by a local kid. A Man Utd fanzine reported that Rooney was so amused that he offered football tickets to the kid involved. It wasn't just an empty gesture, as one night Rooney called up the young lad and told him to come meet him, then handed over the tickets and fifty quid for the kid and his mate to have a drink at the match.

Watch:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Rio's reaction is hilarious... Barp barp barp

United Defence will be stretched next week against Inter!

Sir Alex Ferguson was left counting the cost of Manchester United's league win over Blackburn ahead of the Champions League tie against Inter Milan.
Centre-back Jonny Evans limped out of the 2-1 win on Saturday and is unlikely to play against Inter on Tuesday.
The holders are already without injured duo Gary Neville and Wes Brown, and the suspended Nemanja Vidic for the match.
"It is a nightmare - somewhere I have to find two centre-backs," said a concerned United boss Alex Ferguson.
"It is looking very doubtful because Jonny is unlikely to play now," added Ferguson, who is hoping John O'Shea recovers from a sore heel in time to play at the San Siro. If O'Shea does not recover Ferguson could be forced to field reserve team rookie James Chester or play one of his more experienced players out of position for the tie against Jose Mourinho's in-form Inter.
Inter extended their lead at the top of Serie A to 12 points on Saturday courtesy of a 2-1 win over Bologna.

Ronaldo's free kick against Blackburn was sex. His petulance was a smelly fanny.

Still an all, league is over and it's not even March.

3rd time Winky has kicked out at an opponent and 3rd time its gone unpunished as well. The refs are consistant at least. :rolleyes:

3rd time Winky has kicked out at an opponent and 3rd time its gone unpunished as well. The refs are consistant at least. :rolleyes:

i missed that bit - did he kick out after he had gotten booked?

and then score the free kick? i thought i heard the highlights commentator on the news say he should not have been on the pitch for the free kick?

he kicked out at some Blackburn dude after he was tackled, i've seen people walk for less. Still though, next season should be good. I think the only interesting thing to watch now is the relegation stuff and the fourth place battle.

the tightness at the bottom of the table and the fact that there are potentially six teams fighting for champions league spots points to how shit it's all gone. united havne't been impressive at all this season, not like last season where they melted everyone, but their still walking it. city are shit, they lost to portsmouth, but they get a draw at liverpoool, meanwhile chelsea versus villa has become a real 4th place six pointer. bah. united are the only team who haven't sucummed to this egalatianism. it's as if they don't get it. i mean, back in the day, liverpool let wimbledon win the fa cup, you know, just cos.

the tightness at the bottom of the table and the fact that there are potentially six teams fighting for champions league spots points to how shit it's all gone. united havne't been impressive at all this season, not like last season where they melted everyone, but their still walking it. city are shit, they lost to portsmouth, but they get a draw at liverpoool, meanwhile chelsea versus villa has become a real 4th place six pointer. bah. united are the only team who haven't sucummed to this egalatianism. it's as if they don't get it. i mean, back in the day, liverpool let wimbledon win the fa cup, you know, just cos.

well utd are wankers. we know this to be true.

Because they were afeared of Vinnie Jones.
nonsense, aldo would drink vinnies piss and spit it back in his face. aldo doesn't need to be a bad actor to prove how fake hard he was. it was lawrie "cunting" sanchez who bored the entire team to death that did it.

well utd are wankers. we know this to be true.
yeah, we know how it works, rivalry, begrudgery and even respect, we know it all. we've been there. but for fucks sake, i was 12 when fergie took over. will it ever end? for the love of jesus!!! i can barely remeber what it was like before him. after jock had that heart attack and fergie took over, he left hansen out of the world cup squad and i thought to myself, who is this cock? and here i am. still thinking the same fucking thing. can't we have a coup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back