Manu thread? (2 Viewers)

Sorry in advance for ending your carling cup run lads, you'll be concentrating on europe anyway wont you?

Ronaldo:

"Sincerely, yes I'm confident," the Portugal winger and favourite to win the honour said in an interview in Friday's La Gazzetta dello Sport.
"If you assess what I did over the course of the season, I think I did more than everyone. What else should I have done to win the Ballon d'Or and the FIFA award."

What else could he have done? Showed up for Euro 2008 perhaps? He's some category of cunt. He'll probably win it though.

He's just too good.

I reckon they'll give it to him, as 42 goals for a double winning team is a bit hard to overlook. Torres deserves it far more though considering his own record breaking first season as well as his patience and eventual personal glory at the euros. Plus, he's a nice lad.

I hate the way Fergie rests key players in Europe only to go a goal down then have to bring them on for a hectic last 20 minutes or so. If he'd started with a full squad then the chances are better to go a goal or two up then you take them off and rest them. It seems obvious to everybody but him :confused:

Nani had another stinker last night, he's a winger who can't cross, pass or shoot and doesn't seem to have a football brain at all.

83596800.jpg

cccoooooooommmmmmmmeeeeeeee oooooonnnnnnnnnn yyyooooooooouuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssss

It's going to be the united reserves so it could go the same way it did with Coventry last year...

It'll be good to see how Manuchu does, if he plays well he could be a good option to have on the bench when we're struggling to put our chances away as we seem to be doing a lot of these days.

Possebaum is going to be back as well
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8699_4482186,00.html

Robbed is pushing it a bit, it was never a peno though. We were far too negative until the goal went in, then when we started to attack they looked a bit dodgy at the back (gary neville at CB!). Cerny was fantastic though, as was the whole defence in fairness. And the 7000 rrrr's in the east stand did us proud too. But when you're playing a team that has Tevez (he was superb last night) as one of their reserve strikers you're in for a rough night.

My god we need a decent striker or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back