MANTUA FESTIVAL 1/2/3 AUGUST (1 Viewer)

Ah....damn. Bellangare IS the closest town to it though isn't it?

DOes anyone know if there are any shuttle buses or anything?

Really gotta find some one to go with too.!ninjaaaa

Bellenagare is the closest town and in theory it is nearby. I dont know about shuttle buses, I dont think there has been any year so far but it is bigger this year. You end up driving for miles. If you are driving its actually easier coming in from the Carrick side as the road is better but if you dont know where you're going just go with Bellanagare. You'll get a lift anyways if you just start walking. I'm sure they'll be people doing runs in and out of the towns

great weekend.
el bastardo were cool.
getting monged out my mind and having my head dubstepped in last night was the highlight,fucking amazing sets at that tent.

still have the same bassist! i hear they played a few too many tunes. thats wht pete says, not much madness there.

was lookin foward to seeing OFAC so was disapointed bout tht, an i wanted to get one of them t-shirts! are u guys playin up in belfast at decommishion thingy

well, I heard that blood or whiskey were on the stage for an hour and forty minutes (including setting up and taking shit down and all that buzz) and therefore only fumes didnt have the chance to play then because one of them had to go home on saturday morning.

sounds like a shit buzz to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back