MANTUA FESTIVAL 1/2/3 AUGUST (3 Viewers)

I wasn't really mad into Bats...the singer annoyed me with his voice, he puts on this sorta shrill american type voice, they were tight as fuck though. Gotta hand it to them for their improv too!

I wasn't really mad into Bats...the singer annoyed me with his voice, he puts on this sorta shrill american type voice, they were tight as fuck though. Gotta hand it to them for their improv too!

That's how he normally speaks btw.

adebisi shank played? i missed tht! anything tht lad lar touchs is girt! i reckon he should start as many bands as possible

Blood or Whiskey same shit different festival....

Personally not impressed by the lack of OFAC as it was set to be one of the best parts of the festival, I can't say what happened though as on the Friday night I drank a bottle of JD and don't even remember blood or whiskey, I was there just can't remember... I think the drummer was heard to remark "why don't you go bitch about it on eirecore" so here I am!! :)

Apart from that, Droppin Bombs were really enjoyable as was Egyptian Lover and go on the Vince Mack Mahon....

yea im lookin foward to it, you got him self and mr.government issue at the controls, can only be gift! is there gonna be an early release on iTunes?

it was truely the weirdest town ive been to. like something from the wicker man. there seemed to be no laws or anything, we saw people clearly pissed driving home from the pub, the smokes in the shop were out of foreign duty free packs that cost about 20 quid for 200, but were 8 quid for us, and on the bus journey home there was about 15 people sitting in the aisles and the stairwell! so strange.

the only cheese they sold was calvita, and when i asked the old woman shopkeeper had they any smaller blocks of butter, she just whipped out a knife and cut the huge one in half! then she put it in a plastic bag which i later realised had fucking pubes and shit in it which got stuck to the butter :-(

highlights- jill, off her face, poledancing to shackleton

lowlights- the portaloos on monday morning, each one containing something which can only be described as a faecal/loo roll lasagne.

Bit annoyed that vince mack mahon were on the same time as adebisi shank buit still really chuffed i got to see adebisi!

Fucking gards were being right sneery annoying bollockses to me, there was me on my own in the sun walking down the hill with a big smiley head on me, harmless as a butterfly on me when all of a sudden they grab a load of zines and a record off me shouting at me that i was selling drugs and what was i on and pushing me. And this was early on in the day when was slightly hungover and jaded and they well fuckin knew it the rat bastards. were hassling me for about 15 mins straight givin me sly digs and poking questions just waiting for me to slip up so they could take me away. Laughing at the zines and so called "hippies" and "punks" and whatever. Was having none of it but way to ruin a good fuckin buzz dickheads.:mad:

At least I got to mock them obnoxiously to their faces. But they were seriously ignorant bastards, like in fairness i've come across my fair share of thick as pig shit gards but you'd find more brain cells in a sponge in a toilet bowl than between the ears of that baldy cunt with a head on him like a spare mickey.

Also, the toilets in the bar in town were gift!

At least I got to mock them obnoxiously to their faces. But they were seriously ignorant bastards, like in fairness i've come across my fair share of thick as pig shit gards but you'd find more brain cells in a sponge in a toilet bowl than between the ears of that baldy cunt with a head on him like a spare mickey.

HaHa.

Ah it was also fun to shout DS at anyone who came near ya... Were there many arrests does anyone know?

I seen them arresting the guys in the tent next to us. I recognised the same guy from the DS from Mantua two years ago, he'd stopped for a chat with us then.

The little shop and pub had to close Sunday night cos there was a fight I heard.

fucking bastards let all the locals in on sunday for nowt, after id spent 120 quid to get in the day before, which was all my money for the weekend. sake.
anyway , group of local tracksuits beside willy and natalias stall, while funny to watch, were completely yipped out of it and eventually got kicked out after about two hours of trying to wreck everyones buzz and tear down stalls. dunno if they were arrested though. probably not.

anyone see the three big black dogs trying to gangrape a small black and white one? fucking horrific! theyre were biting the arse of it and it was trying to hide under a car and the three big ones just circled the car. poor thing.
also the dog with three legs batin around the place?! mental.

Adebesi were amazing. Best gig yet from them in my humble opinion. I had a good buzz, apart from those herbal thingys. Horrible. Was great being able to keep the van out of the field and not having to worry about getting stuck in the mud. Don't think I want to hear any reggae for a while.

Adebesi were amazing. Best gig yet from them in my humble opinion. I had a good buzz, apart from those herbal thingys. Horrible. Was great being able to keep the van out of the field and not having to worry about getting stuck in the mud. Don't think I want to hear any reggae for a while.
van, mud , dont get me fuckin started,serious thnx to all who pushed us out of the field, Dubtones were xcellent,there drummer said he knew my mush from Bartley dunnes ,thats it ,its official im old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old like a fox D.And sure if he can remember Bartlys he was'nt there.

van, mud , dont get me fuckin started,serious thnx to all who pushed us out of the field, Dubtones were xcellent,there drummer said he knew my mush from Bartley dunnes ,thats it ,its official im old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! He's a lot older than you'd expect!

...We're talking about Steve right!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back