Further Mantua Lineup Details (1 Viewer)

Twas deadly fun.
It all worked out pretty sweetly lift/bus wise considering I had to negotiate getting to another gig on Sunday with a big festival head on me.
That nearby pub was ace,had a deadly afternoon there Saturday.Met plenty of really sound strangers.
Worst that happened was spazzing myself off a rock on the Friday, legging it back from the Reggae tent trying to avoid getting soaked,ended up twice as wet and am now covered in some seriously filthy bruises.
Some bizarre hangovers too....
the head on you on Sunday was fucking hilarious

the robbing is really shite but I and all my mates didn't see any sign of it at all. I wonder how prevalent it was.

I thought the security were really sound - all i ever heard from them all weekend was "Hello" and "Thank you".

The robbing only seemed to go on around our tents. There was some pretty random shit stolen from other people's tents including a brand new pair of glasses and muddy jeans (that guy had his bag stolen too so he had to borrow a pair from his friend).
In fairness to the security they were great and helped us find our car keys which were the only thing i gave a shite about really.

Other than that cool people, cool music and even though things were haphazard in places everyone was having so much fun it was grand.

pretty class weekend alright. saw so much great stuff, though still inevitably missed a fair few acts i wanted to see cos of clashing with others / clashing with sleep / clashing with intoxication / etc.

highlights were various productions, cotti, clark, sunken foal, fran hartnett, ed devane (unbelievably good!!!!!), and most the acts in the !kaboogie tent on sunday (though im pretty biased there!)

had great fun playin my set too (sixfoot apprentice). its downloadable from here

having the pubs and shops so nearby made a big difference alright. no way would i have stayed til tuesday afternoon otherwise. it was class to see major grave playin again at a food tent in the wee hours of tuesday mornin.

massive massive thank you's to the LEGENDS who made everyone big lovely hot bowls of free rice pudding just after major grave's set at the food tent. the "special" ingredient ensured a good nights sleep was had!

any minor hassles or problems i had are nothing compared to the overall deadliness of the fest. roll on next year!!

ah sixfooter - don't tell me you were donning a dress again and I missed it!? I'm gutted I missed your set thanks for uploading it.

Oh by the way Ootini - your can on a fishing rod lark caught on - people were getting fleeced by wiley kids running a bucky on a string buzz!

can on a fishing rod lark

Is that what this is?
Can.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back