Further Mantua Lineup Details (1 Viewer)

did anyone see that guy being carried out by the security? We couldn't figure out what was happening because we werein that bus. Up to that point I hadn't notice any security at all - apart from the guys on the gate. It looked like some punter brought a cop on site to deal with something and very quickly a group of security dudes tried to move someone off site - not being rough at all. He then started fighting with them and they just lifted him up and carried him out.

did anyone here get busted by the undercover cops walking around on sunday?

The regular cops were dishing out the high-5's.

did anyone see that guy being carried out by the security? We couldn't figure out what was happening because we werein that bus. Up to that point I hadn't notice any security at all - apart from the guys on the gate. It looked like some punter brought a cop on site to deal with something and very quickly a group of security dudes tried to move someone off site - not being rough at all. He then started fighting with them and they just lifted him up and carried him out.

did anyone here get busted by the undercover cops walking around on sunday?

The regular cops were dishing out the high-5's.

I seen that happen and someone told me the story behind it later on in the night but I can't remember it.

I saw a few lads thrown out for fighting by the dubstep tent up the back across from Rootical soundsystem, they has white paint on their faces, and a guy I know was booted out for splashing mud on a cop or something.

The security were sound. Saw a few plain clothes D.S. looking as obvious as ever. People were shouting 'Five-Oh!'

is it possible to ban kids if there isn't a special area for them?

Being left to wander around by themselves and not have ear protection isn't on.

I saw a few lads thrown out for fighting by the dubstep tent up the back across from Rootical soundsystem, they has white paint on their faces, and a guy I know was booted out for splashing mud on a cop or something.
ended up smoking and eating near them most of sunday, group of mad ouvvit bastards, was fun watching them coming up and sporadically starting to dance though.
Being left to wander around by themselves and not have ear protection isn't on.
the age of some of the kids wandering around was bit fucking ridiculous alright, hippy waster parents need to be shot

completely forgot about egyptian lover,annoying, caught shackleton later on though, was cool.

ended up smoking and eating near them most of sunday, group of mad ouvvit bastards, was fun watching them coming up and sporadically starting to dance though.

We were supposed to be doing a dance class thing near those lads. Never happened but they were letting us in their club (white face paint) in return for dance lessons. I was up for it until someone told me not to because 'it's not face paint it's bloody dulux'. Those who did join the club and got painted were stuck that way.

Well there were a lot more at the last Mantua - mostly begging for money - the varmits

kpx

Festival urchins. They did a sweep of the campsite for cans before I had a chance to wake up, the shits.

I saw one asleep at life festival next to a sign that said: 'Bondage anyone?' My camera batteries were used up.

Festival urchins. They did a sweep of the campsite for cans before I had a chance to wake up, the shits.

I know! i have a sneaking suspicion that those little shites were responsible for stealing things from peoples tents too. and the cans...€2 for stuff they'd robbed. and people were buying them! like could you not get a friend for free like.

Mantua was great though. think the most fun was at Clark, just because of all the messin and flailing about. I fainted at Shackleton..not sure what that says really. Múm were nice. Sixfoot Apprentice...bangin. Some good drum n bass on Friday I think.

egyptian lover was brilliant but did anyone see the guys who were on before them.taskforce. they lost me when they try'd to get people to mosh up the front. i do love the fact that they were close enough to see me telling them to fuck off. god bless small festivals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back