Further Mantua Lineup Details (1 Viewer)

Yeah, more than one apparently.
One got blown down and one burst ( inflatable) is what i heard.

Uh, múm fucking blew my mind though.

Great festival. The Kaboogie tent on the Sunday - Thatboytim, Ronan Dunne, PCP and Six Foot Apprentice - was the highlight for me. Clark, giveamanakick and people falling into the mud were also entertaining!

Only made Sunday in some very dubious state of mind. Seemed like a great buzz for the weekend. Alphabet set tent ruled on Sunday night.

Wish I'd been there for longer for the catching up with people buzz.

missed everything i wanted to see due to everything being 3/4 hours later than scheduled, pretty annoying. still a good laugh though-

yea that was all over the gaff. after only catching the tail ends of Ital Tek and Wadadda (really dubby anyway) I gave up. It was pointed out to me by more than one person that not having to timetable your day made the whole thing more of a buzz.

i only saw one bad toilet....

Loadsa fun.

Missed most of all I wanted to see though. The delays and cancellations were frustrating, no info around either.

Whatever about the music, there was a great all round atmosphere. I was so happy to see the pizza stall with the nice lemonade from Life festival there. Respect to the guy going round selling the laughing gas on Saturday morn. The closeness of the town was great, the locals were truly sound, the old woman in the shop across the road was gas. The kid who made me a breakfast roll in the pub danced up to me in the middle of the night - 'I know you!' The local lads were having a blast running around checking out the girls.

But listen, if anyone is interested in working out how to tap out a beat on a drum, don't start learning in a festival campsite. I generally disagree with anyone who complains about any kind of noise at a festival but some inconsiderate fuck randomly slapping a drum with not a shred of rythym for hours - yards from a head that's been up all night, that shit makes anyone shouty.

a couple of friends tents got burgled. only pisser really. seems to be a regular occurrence at festivals these days unfortunately...

that's shite.

mind you, there is someone from thumped that managed to go into a tent thinking it was his and having a row with the owner when he came back...

Yea I have to say - I really can find very little to complain about!

Great festival this year - my favourite Mantua of all so far!

Bands/DJs I enjoyed personally: [FONT=&quot]Chris Clark the Warsaw Town Orchestra? (gypsy stuff) el Bastardo from Cork (soooo funny!) and loads more - 6 foot apprentice, noveau noise, super extra bonus party, sarsaparilla, Half dutch, gramophone disco, nedule, ska band called smoking with fishes, terordactyl, abedesi shank, MC Ophelia? and a psycho Billy outfit called spell bound from wickla![/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Fantastic variety of music and never a dull moment

lovely food - having it next to the town was also very handy...cold showers but at least they were showers!

- Yea the changes in time etc were frustrating but I think these are the breaks with small festivals - Sunday was absolutely lovely - even the weather came good. Lovely friendly atmosphere - except for the fuckers throwing rocks at tents the last night - there's always got to be one or two assholes I suppose!
[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back