MANTUA FESTIVAL 1/2/3 AUGUST (2 Viewers)

jasper mckatt

this is what Poo Promotions has going on at this years Mantua festival, which takes place at Ballanagare, Co. Roscommon, 1/2/3 august.
I've got a stage for fri 1st & half of sat 2nd, then Jason the nodge los langeros takes over the running of the stage, which is known as the 'dionysus stage'.

Have a look at www.mantuaproject.com for full lineups, ticket details etc etc

fri 1st aug - TRAD EDGY, EXCUSES, DUBTONES, STUNT, THE BLAME, SMOKE LIKE A FISH, KILNABOY, BLOOD OR WHISKEY, ONLY FUMES & CORPSES

sat 2nd aug - DOCTOR BLOODMONEY, ROOSKY, ESTEL, DROPPIN' BOMBS, SKAZZ, THE OFFENDERS

there is shitloads of other stuff going, theres all the reggae stuff, dance music djs etc, main stage with live bands, check the mantua website.

AND I KNOW THIS GERMAN GEEZER WHO WATCHES THE WEATHER, HE'S USUALLY DEAD GOOD WITH HIS PREDICTIONS - HE SAYS THE AUG BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND GONNA BE GOOD - NONE OF THIS RAINING BUSINESS BUT ACTUAL REAL SUNSHINE!!! HE DON'T HAVE A WEBSITE FOR YOU TO CHECK THO', JUST LIVES DOWN THE ROAD IN THE WOODS, EATS SQUIRRELS AND RATS!!! TIS TRUE!!

can't wait for this, it's gonna be class.
i think terrordactyl are playing on the sunday now instead of saturday.

haven't had a mad festival buzz in jaysus knows how long. get it inte ye.

the roosky boys are really looking forward to this, raging we missed letterkenny. we are playing on saturday afternoon which leaves loads o time for drinky poos and floating around the place.
i have mates from cootehall who have gone every year and say its a well run, sorted and laid back fest.....hopefully bump into some of you there.,.....

jinx lennon is playing as well, funny man, check em out if you can...

www.myspace.com/rooskyrock

Is anyone from Limerick, Cork, Kerry or anywhere in the South or along the way to Roscommon driving? I'm really stuck for a lift up and it's wrecking my head. If anyone has a spare seat and willing to give me a lift it'd be mucho appreciated! Would throw money towards petrol and such.

Fuck the punk stages, the electronic stuff is where it's a. Various Productions followed by Shackleton? Amazing.
too right.even though i think i'm playing the punk stage.!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa

*i don't even listen to punk that often:eek::eek::eek:

going to this with a few heads from dublin. haven't sorted out transport yet.

It's not walking distance... well it depends its like an hours walk away

Ah....damn. Bellangare IS the closest town to it though isn't it?

DOes anyone know if there are any shuttle buses or anything?

Really gotta find some one to go with too.!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back