Male Singer Needed! Dublin based band. Demos inside. (1 Viewer)

Pauleeee

Website
Visit site
Hey, we're a Dublin based band and all in and around the mid 20s age.

Here's two demos that we've recorded. Obviously neither have vocals so the arrangements and stuff aren't set in stone or anything.

DEMO 1

DEMO 2

The first one was recorded using midi drums and I played the bass at that point.
The second one is just a live take we did last night with our new bassist and a proper kit.

They're both fairly rough and ready but they should give a decent idea of what we're doing.

We're looking for a singer who can write decent lyrics and melodies people can sing along to. Also, someone with a bit of gravely voice would be excellent!

Send me an oul PM if anyone's interested :)

-Paul

Some deadly sounding stuff there lads. Not much of a singer but if you're ever looking for another guitarist, give me a shout!
Best of luck.

We've decided to call the band 18 Days in China.
I've put up a bandcamp page with two additional demos on it which you can get to here: http://18daysinchina.bandcamp.com

The last two tracks on that page don't have a great mix and the midi kit was being an absolute bollox on the day we recorded them so please forgive us on that.

Anyway, we're still looking for our singer so get in contact if you or anyone you know is interested in trying out!

We're still looking for a singer!
Get in contact if you're interested and have a demo :)

singerneeded.jpg

here i know i might have wasted your time before, im not comfortable with singing into a mic in my own, give me a cover ye know and i will come meet you to play it.your band are whopper and i feel like i am missing a opportunity. also your artwork is great well done.

Good man skelloggs, write message saying "I might have wasted your time before" and then not replying to the private message I send you! Ah well :p

Anyway, we're still looking for a singer. The whole "send us a demo" thing doesn't seem to be getting us very far so we've decided to hold open auditions soon.
We're gonna play The Pretender by the Foo Fighters and have people sing to it to gauge what kind of vocal capabilities they have.

If anyone is interested then let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back