Major Pleasures (1 Viewer)

The process was painless for me. She took care of it all (ahem). But it wasn't her fault at all, this is how quickly a quicky divorce happens. But it took ages. Anyone else with kids etc....

Finally.

Is the justice system jealous or something?

Anyway, I'm single, ladies. I like walks on the beach and complaining about music that I should ostensibly like.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The process was painless for me. She took care of it all (ahem). But it wasn't her fault
Sounds exactly like what a ladyfriend of mine just went through. Actually sounds like a lot of marriages. Lol.

It took forever because it took forever to get the dude to show up at lawyer and court meetings etc.
Eventually she fucking paid him to fuck off, and he showed up lickedy split to sign teh forms at that meeting.

Not saying this is you, Sean. I'm digressing way into my own life experience here.
Glad you got your thing sorted.

These are two people I know, and stuff like this just tells me I am with the right crowd

This lady lost their father suddenly last year and this guy just went above and beyond to do something kind for her

These are not rich people or privileged or exceptional in any way other than they lead their lives with kindness for others
Any of us could be either of the people in this story, if we want to. Not everybody does. But it is possible.

Also, it's got butter in it, so it's a win all day

1711632346460.png

ETA This isn't a romantic thing. The lady dates women and the dude is a busy dad. He's just like this.

My bos
These are two people I know, and stuff like this just tells me I am with the right crowd

This lady lost their father suddenly last year and this guy just went above and beyond to do something kind for her

These are not rich people or privileged or exceptional in any way other than they lead their lives with kindness for others
Any of us could be either of the people in this story, if we want to. Not everybody does. But it is possible.

Also, it's got butter in it, so it's a win all day

View attachment 18361

ETA This isn't a romantic thing. The lady dates women and the dude is a busy dad. He's just like this.
Like more elaborate random peanut butter.

I love it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Having a divorce pint with her now. And I requested this song.
You are the third person to say freedom to me, though other people went more Brave heart.

One person got really offended at her shouting this song out. "GOD WHERE'S seanc?!!" Thinking she's being horrible.
I'm right here singing along. It's all good. Thanks for getting offended about stuff that's actually not your business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back