Major Pleasures (5 Viewers)

I escaped just in time. This time. In the gaff now.

Apparently I told a bunch of hilarious jokes. I felt like I was minding everyone else in the pub, when they're all watching us.
You're a great ad for divorce. It's obviously what some people need.

God bless you and all your London friends

I know someone who went through a messy divorce and it sounded very much like it was her legal team who were trying to mess it up as much as possible for them to earn as much as they could from it.

You're a great ad for divorce. It's obviously what some people need.

God bless you and all your London friends

I would say this situation is a great ad for having good friends and community. Took a decade to meet all these people, there was v lonely times,, but it's worth it.

Yay the ends here, but also yay Thumped, on that score.

I would say this situation is a great ad for having good friends and community. Took a decade to meet all these people, there was v lonely times,, but it's worth it.

Yay the ends here, but also yay Thumped, on that score.
Did young buck get you back for those pints yet?

Too much has happened, so I don't remember what you mean. I'm out. Out like rhinoceros snout.
So I had had a lovely time with people I know, they've all gone and now it's given way to .... People.
Which I think is fantastic btw, but this lot haven't worked all day. I wish them the best.

Now I remember.

No, no he hasn't. He had some job interviews recently, being dissatisfied with his current job. Oh to be young again.
He mentioned yesterday, to bring it back to this strand of this thread, that when his parents got divorced it took ten years to get it all sorted. Ten years, faahck. Maybe that's why he's the way he is.

Successfully installed a new induction hob

Easiest part was Working out the power:

Hob is rated at 5.7kw
double Oven is rated at 5.7kw

There's Only one 32a breaker switch suppling the kitchen (oven) which is rated for 7.6kw. so I've wired the new hob to the cooker supply

Which means...

You can only use 1 hob rings if you're using both ovens but can use 3
Hob rings if just using one of the ovens.

Pretty happy with that.

The hard part was realising it didn't fit after I wired it so had to go get the jigsaw which I discovered had no blades left.
So the reciprocating saw got used and made shit of the counter. Worked though and it's allll hidden now under new the hob

Easiest part was Working out the power:

Hob is rated at 5.7kw
double Oven is rated at 5.7kw

There's Only one 32a breaker switch suppling the kitchen (oven) which is rated for 7.6kw. so I've wired the new hob to the cooker supply

Which means...

You can only use 1 hob rings if you're using both ovens but can use 3
Hob rings if just using one of the ovens.

Pretty happy with that.

The hard part was realising it didn't fit after I wired it so had to go get the jigsaw which I discovered had no blades left.
So the reciprocating saw got used and made shit of the counter. Worked though and it's allll hidden now under new the hob

All of that is stuff of nightmares to me. I've very rarely installed anything permanent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back