Major Pleasures (4 Viewers)

Some folks have naturally high cholesterol AFAIK.
Not their fault... It's not completely about what you eat.
yes, i think that is the case with me . The doc put me on statins but said if I lose weight I could potentially get both cholesterol and blood pressure back to normal without medication. I'm having leftover pizza for lunch later

It's not completely about what you eat.
Same with weight gain. I gained two stone in six months because of a medication I was put on. I couldn't figure out what was going on because I hadn't changed my eating habits, which are generally not bad. So the 18lbs lost is me coming off the medication, not all hard work. The next 20lb is going to be a long slog.

Same with weight gain. I gained two stone in six months because of a medication I was put on. I couldn't figure out what was going on because I hadn't changed my eating habits, which are generally not bad. So the 18lbs lost is me coming off the medication, not all hard work. The next 20lb is going to be a long slog.
I completely understand.
I have been on anti psychotics since 1996 and my weight at start was 11 stone 8 lbs which went up to over 13 stone in a few months.

I eat much better than I did pre meds and weigh far more. I mostly ate bread and orange juice(!) in the mid 90's and somehow was thin until meds.
I eat like a horse and only eating lots of veg and drinking nearly only water helps.
Before meds I thought eating was semi optional but now I have to be very organised to keep my weight even under 13 stone.

I completely understand.
I have been on anti psychotics since 1996 and my weight at start was 11 stone 8 lbs which went up to over 13 stone in a few months.

I eat much better than I did pre meds and weigh far more. I mostly ate bread and orange juice(!) in the mid 90's and somehow was thin until meds.
I eat like a horse and only eating lots of veg and drinking nearly only water helps.
Before meds I thought eating was semi optional but now I have to be very organised to keep my weight even under 13 stone.
Yeah, it really sucks. I'm gluten intolerant so I don't eat any bread ( I have found GF wraps (2g carbs) that aren't bad) and rarely eat any GF pasta, rice or processed foods. Apart from coffee, I only drink water and lots of it. Taking 4 pills daily, 1400 calories a day, under 40g of carbs (only natural sugars) and 10,000 steps but still my body refuses to be less than 11 stone.

Yeah, it really sucks. I'm gluten intolerant so I don't eat any bread ( I have found GF wraps (2g carbs) that aren't bad) and rarely eat any GF pasta, rice or processed foods. Apart from coffee, I only drink water and lots of it. Taking 4 pills daily, 1400 calories a day, under 40g of carbs (only natural sugars) and 10,000 steps but still my body refuses to be less than 11 stone.
To do everything really well and not get the results must be really tough to take.

If am 100% on the ball I can keep my weight about 12 stone but it would have to be my main goal everyday.
But I want to do other things with my life too.

To do everything really well and not get the results must be really tough to take.

If am 100% on the ball I can keep my weight about 12 stone but it would have to be my main goal everyday.
But I want to do other things with my life too.
I'll take the win of fitting (albeit tightly) into my jeans again. :)

I had a great weekend, finally got a lot accomplished. Hung up shelves in my kitchen. Now I only have my bedroom to finish (80% there already) and the house is as done as it can be for now. I'd love to redo the bathrooms, but I don't have the money for it now, but they look the best they can without doing any big change.

Went to Palm Sunday Mass because it was a year mind for a dear friend back in Tipp. Reets came with me, and we tried not to giggle as the whole thing was like a scene out of Killinaskully. Also, got of a lot of local gossip. You couldn't make this shit up. Best part, I could drive away from it.
'Real life Killinaskully' as villages feud over controversial church roof plan

Reets also helped me put some chairs together that I go so angry with on Friday night that I threw parts across the room. Her help was essential and hilarious; at one point I was sitting on the chair as she was underneath it like a mechanic fixing a car. We got this! She also helped me into my wedding dress, and it zipped up! I can finally relax a bit. Major, Major pleasure. Whereas I spent nowhere near what most women spend on a dress ( a small fraction really) it still felt like silly money to me and not being able to fit into it was doing my head in.

Plus, it’s two short weeks at work with a trip to France with Reets this weekend.

I’m in really good form.

Sunn O))) last night in the NCH.
Hilarious, theatrical, unrelenting sonic violence.
The sound of an apocalypse with bouts of lovely swirling harmonic feedback.
Fucking glorious stuff.
Saw Moose and spotted a few heads.
Could only muster a thumbs up as the edible had just kicked in
whisper...how do you pronounce Sunn O)))?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back