Major Pleasures (1 Viewer)

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
First time listening to The Lost Trident Tapes by Mahavishnu Orchestra

No idea why I didnt devour it soon as I heard about it.Its magnificent.Naturally

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
I do indeed! Massive fan of Billy!

Major Pleasure...First swimming lesson last night..I am sore all over today!

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
Probably time to revisit the Mahavishnu albums alright. Couldn't fathom why my friends who were into Yes and King Crimson never gravitated towards these. I've never heard that album...do you know this one?
I love King Crimson but hate Yes, I’ve never listened to Mahavishnu Orchestra. What’s a good place to start?

Anthony

Supporter
Threads
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Rehearsals for a Variety Show yesterday. I'm playing bass for three songs from School Of Rock with a full cast, the piano player is accomplished musician Frank Macnamara.
The show is Friday night.

ilovehoovering

Supporter
Threads
We adopted two cats on Saturday. Our first cats so it's a big deal! They're brother and sister (five months old) and have been languishing in the rescue centre centre since the start of July because people always ignore the black cats. They're quite shy so are living in a cage in our living room until they get used to us but they are fairly happy to accept rubs and are now eating food out of our hands.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
We adopted two cats on Saturday. Our first cats so it's a big deal! They're brother and sister (five months old) and have been languishing in the rescue centre centre since the start of July because people always ignore the black cats. They're quite shy so are living in a cage in our living room until they get used to us but they are fairly happy to accept rubs and are now eating food out of our hands.
Pics?

GARYXKNIFEDX

Threads
Website
Visit site
Went to comic con with Amy,she's 12 and under 10's are free.The girl we paid looked at her after Amy said she was 12 and said, "you're 10 aren't you", and let here in free.
Then Amy wanted Catherine Tates autograph because she was in Doctor Who. 40euro,so not as bad as expected. So we get to meet her,and she signs a photo,I'd seen her do a video for someone in front of us so I asked would she do a message for Eoin (Eoin is a huge Doctor Who fan but we thought it would be too impractical to bring him,changing etc) and she obliged. Then gave us two more signed photos with one made out to Eoin.

And Eoin loved the message.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... if we have any.

Upgrade now

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Latest posts

Latest threads