Major Pleasures (6 Viewers)

First time listening to The Lost Trident Tapes by Mahavishnu Orchestra

No idea why I didnt devour it soon as I heard about it.Its magnificent.Naturally

The Lost Trident Tapes
Probably time to revisit the Mahavishnu albums alright. Couldn't fathom why my friends who were into Yes and King Crimson never gravitated towards these. I've never heard that album...do you know this one?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I do indeed! Massive fan of Billy!

Major Pleasure...First swimming lesson last night..I am sore all over today!

Probably time to revisit the Mahavishnu albums alright. Couldn't fathom why my friends who were into Yes and King Crimson never gravitated towards these. I've never heard that album...do you know this one?

I love King Crimson but hate Yes, I’ve never listened to Mahavishnu Orchestra. What’s a good place to start?

I'd say start with Birds Of Fire, their second. The first one and the following (live) one are totally brilliant too.

I'd say start with Birds Of Fire, their second. The first one and the following (live) one are totally brilliant too.

100% behind this - gonna throw on Birds Of Fire now, not listened to it in ages.

Rehearsals for a Variety Show yesterday. I'm playing bass for three songs from School Of Rock with a full cast, the piano player is accomplished musician Frank Macnamara.
The show is Friday night.

We adopted two cats on Saturday. Our first cats so it's a big deal! They're brother and sister (five months old) and have been languishing in the rescue centre centre since the start of July because people always ignore the black cats. They're quite shy so are living in a cage in our living room until they get used to us but they are fairly happy to accept rubs and are now eating food out of our hands.

We adopted two cats on Saturday. Our first cats so it's a big deal! They're brother and sister (five months old) and have been languishing in the rescue centre centre since the start of July because people always ignore the black cats. They're quite shy so are living in a cage in our living room until they get used to us but they are fairly happy to accept rubs and are now eating food out of our hands.
Pics?

Went to comic con with Amy,she's 12 and under 10's are free.The girl we paid looked at her after Amy said she was 12 and said, "you're 10 aren't you", and let here in free.
Then Amy wanted Catherine Tates autograph because she was in Doctor Who. 40euro,so not as bad as expected. So we get to meet her,and she signs a photo,I'd seen her do a video for someone in front of us so I asked would she do a message for Eoin (Eoin is a huge Doctor Who fan but we thought it would be too impractical to bring him,changing etc) and she obliged. Then gave us two more signed photos with one made out to Eoin.

And Eoin loved the message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back