Major Lifestyle Choice (1 Viewer)

Killzone on the PS3 was unreal. And I don't mean in the good way. I mean in the "this is pre-rendered bullshit. Why are you showing me pre-rendered bullshit, Sony?" way.

Noone will ever buy the Revolution.

THRILLHO said:
Killzone on the PS3 was unreal. And I don't mean in the good way. I mean in the "this is pre-rendered bullshit. Why are you showing me pre-rendered bullshit, Sony?" way.

Noone will ever buy the Revolution.
it looks deadly though... i was watching it ON MY PSP ON THE BUS THIS MORNING

aoboa said:
That'd be cool.
Anyone remember those MMX home computers in the 80's?
A load of manufacturers got together and tried to standardize their home systems so that games could be played on any of them.
They should do that again.
MSX

I believe dudley had one. He wrote to Computer & Video Games complaining about them not printing an article about them once and they printed it

TRU STORY

pete said:
MSX

I believe dudley had one. He wrote to Computer & Video Games complaining about them not printing an article about them once and they printed it

TRU STORY

MSX - that's it.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
it did - and it was shitty championship edition and you had to buy 2 new joypads and the colours were fucked (way too purple-y)
and you couldn't play as bison, balrog, vega or sagat. seriously! totally 2nd rate version!

and there was a gore cheat for mortal kombat on the snes...but i'll concede that the mega drive version was better

my ps2 has been used as a dvd player for the last 2 years. are there any good (non tony hawk related) games on it?

yeah Street Fighter sucked on the megadrive. I used to rent this dude's snes simply for the playing of street fighter. still, prefferred the arcade.

did anyone ever actually use/buy the scope? what a crock of shit.

aoboa said:
MSX - that's it.
Used to play Hyper Olympics on my neighbours' Canon MSX one until the z and left keys fell off. And Pineappelin was pretty good too.
Pineapplin_-Canon_ZAP-.jpg

pete said:
_41155335_ps3_a203sony.jpg

or

_41141349_360_01.jpg

or

a2349869-6c75-44fe-aaa7-8dfa351a9c90.jpg

????

As part of my plan as an adult to buy whatever toys I like, I have an XBox and Gamecube and they are both great. My brother has a PS2 and I think it is a really slow, clunky piece of hardware. The controllers feel cheap and the games look rubbish (for the most part). It is really showing it's age.
I wouldn't buy one, simply because the only game I wanted to play on the PS2 that I couldn't get on any other system was Ico.
The XBox is great although I don't like the idea that Bill Gates has some of my money!
The Gamecube (in terms of games) is the best of the bunch though. If they had just made the Gamecube capable of playing DVD's things would be different.

Can we have a games section around here?

MONDOBRUTALE said:
it did - and it was shitty championship edition and you had to buy 2 new joypads and the colours were fucked (way too purple-y)
and you couldn't play as bison, balrog, vega or sagat. seriously! totally 2nd rate version!

ah you could deffo play as the bosses.. was only playing it a month ago on my megadrive megacd combo

remember the guy having a wank in the background on Guille's level
hahaha

what about the guy having a wank on the Chun Li level?
oh yeah, that was me!

hahaha only messin! all over the joypad!

Yes, a place where game nerds can congregate and exchange codes and cheats. We can help each other when lost in a dungeon or being attacked by a boss. What a utopia it would be. Not like those other sections where people are mean to each other. This would be all about the helping!

Wilbert said:
Yes, a place where game nerds can congregate and exchange codes and cheats. We can help each other when lost in a dungeon or being attacked by a boss. What a utopia it would be. Not like those other sections where people are mean to each other. This would be all about the helping!

I agree. also, we'd be cooler than those jerks on actual gaming boards.

george mcfly said:
ah you could deffo play as the bosses.. was only playing it a month ago on my megadrive megacd combo

remember the guy having a wank in the background on Guille's level
hahaha

what about the guy having a wank on the Chun Li level?
oh yeah, that was me!

hahaha only messin! all over the joypad!

hmmmm my bad
there was some version where you couldn't play as them...maybe turbo grafix..i dunno anyways - the colours sucked.

has there been a monkey island 5? only game i can hack these days

George Lucas isn't making any game that isn't Star Wars related now.

The PS3 controller looks like shit.

ps3-controller.jpg

My favourite small asian man/big toy picture this week:
small_asian_man.jpg

Wilbert said:
I could pass on my Pikmin/Doom 3/Prince Of Persia/Jade Empire/Zelda knowledge to others so as they wouldn't make the mistakes I made.

And I could pass on my knowledge as a silent efficient and cold blooded killer.
like the Hitman Series, SplinterCell, Halo. anything involving guns basically.

THRILLHO said:
George Lucas isn't making any game that isn't Star Wars related now.

The PS3 controller looks like shit.

ps3-controller.jpg

but man its soo futuristic! It'll be like youre in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back