Major Complaints Thread (6 Viewers)

I don't know why but I always feel really bad, shame.... or something when I hear about immigrants, decent people who have been murdered, beaten, robbed, raped ect....by the vermin of Irish society.
Happens in every country, I know.

I also feel the same, and I don't even live there. You'd think even the worst of Irish society would know better than that, but they don't. I could do a long rant, but yes, shame, sadness, I feel that.

Teenagers with knives again probably. All the little cunts seem to have knives now.
My mate was telling me recently that in Russia, if an under-18 commits some crime, then the courts will go after the parents as well as the kid, so the parents can end up in jail for what their kids get up to. I reckon that sounds pretty sweet really.

there was a debate on the radio about this yesterday; a few inner city councillors and by god, it was less infuriating than i expected, especially as one of them was nial ring. they were talking about tackling the causes of this rather than the symptoms.
anyway, there seems to be a belief that the effect of the lockdown has been twofold in an upswing in this behaviour - more bored kids out on the streets because school is not keeping them busy, and the streets are quieter so there are fewer people around to act as a dampener on this.

Taking something up from probably the jaysus cycling thread about some "kill squad" of youths looking for deliveroo riders, is the implication there that the young lad who died in east wall when he tried to break up a fight was stabbed by a delivery rider?

The shite these guys have to put up with from these inbred fuckwits. It was only a matter of time before one of the delivery guys retaliated

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Right, obviously take that with a pinch of salt, it's very "people are saying on the internet."

yeah, I guess the truth will come out, but it seemed like it might have been very self-defencey to me.

allegedly.

there's a lot of ifs, buts, maybes and a shitload of extenuating circumstances that will need to be sifted through

The shite these guys have to put up with from these inbred fuckwits. It was only a matter of time before one of the delivery guys retaliated

straight up rascism

Shocking. The worst type of Dublin scum.

Last edited:
FWIW I carried a swiss army knife around in a little nerdy belt pouch thing for years. Never stabbed anyone though
I always have a knife in my bag, a leatherman multitool for work and shit, it's in my bag because I don't need it to stab people. Sometimes going in to football games if I have my bag the cops will look in it, but it's obviously just for work and they're obviously looking for fireworks and booze and shit.

Shocking. The worst type of Dublin scum.
One of the Stoat lads used to live in Ballybough, and back in the late 90s I'd often be cycling down to his house past the Summerhill flats. Little kids would come out to chase me sometimes shouting "HIPPIE! GRAB IT!" and try and grab hold of my (extremely shitty) bike.

A few years ago a guy dropped a knife in the bar ( looked like a larger Swiss Army knife then anything) and without thinking I tried to give it back. He kept saying it wasn’t his and we argued a bit about it while I was holding it towards him and the locals looked at me like I was a crazy person. He was a pretty dodgy guy and we had to call the guards over him a while later.
I kept the knife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back