Major Complaints Thread (2 Viewers)

Very satisfying to just throw out clothes you own that you don't like. I've kept (and kept wearing) clothes I've hated for ages out of some stupid loyalty to the money I spent on them, or that "there's nothing wrong" with them.
Fuck them in the bin and they're ancient history never to be thought of again.

I went to the charity shop with some clothes last week, they were not super high quality but they were alright. Your man was slowly taking some teapots and vases it of a shopping bag, labeling them, pricing them and putting them on the shelf all the while saying nothing and carefully avoiding eye contact with me. I kinda thought a "hello" or "just one sec" was in order but I figured it was implied in the situation and waited patiently for him to finish. Then he looked at me briefly and started slowly and meticulously folding up the shopping bag so I took the clothes to the clothes bank thing and fucked them there. I felt like a bit of a prick, sorry that guy, prick. Making me act like a prick like that.

ah ffs. I've just turned around and saw my calendar. I missed Grant Lee Phillips in whelans last night, I had a free ticket. What a dopey wanker.

Too much going on for my brain to handle. Only the second time that has ever happened to me.

You watch a bit of weezer on youtube and suddenly your YT page is full of these fucking assholes and their stupid opinion videos about how weezer are no good since Pinkerton. No one cares what you pricks thinks, especially Rivers who seems content to just keep on doing whatever he wants. Proof: the video they dropped today.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

These WANKERS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back