Major Complaints Thread (4 Viewers)

The wording for citizens assembly on climate change points toward a referendum.

If it emerges as a recommendation you can be expecting a fuckload more of Healy ray type bullshit denial in your broadcast media.

gonna see if I can beat this one to the pass with emails.

I'll be screaming down a well* if anyone needs me.

*well may be dried up or full of fracking waste.

The wording for citizens assembly on climate change points toward a referendum.

What have they recommended. the whole both sides need to be heard for balance thing could be entertaining.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What have they recommended. the whole both sides need to be heard for balance thing could be entertaining.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

According to the resolution establishing the Assembly, the Assembly must report and make recommendations to the Houses of the Oireachtas. This is done by means of a voting by the members. The resolution goes on to say that the Government will provide in the Houses of the Oireachtas a response to each recommendation of the Assembly and, if accepting the recommendation, will indicate the time frame it envisages for the holding of any related referendum

The balance thing isn't referendum specific though generally becomes more relevant in one. Gonna go email crazy on this early next week.

I know I'm posting in the major thread but I'm grand buddies. today was awareness day for that thing I have. A lot of people have been exceptionally kind and been sharing things for us and it means the world to us. I also read in the background of some suicides and then I met a lad who's had no support with this thing for years on his own. It kinda has me shaken thinking back when I had no real human support years back. Anyways, the thumped massive have always been wonderful, just jotting down my thoughts here in the thumpedsphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back