Major Complaints Thread (2 Viewers)

JohnnyRaz

Imagine building your local economy around an animal and then being surprised when they eventually die?

Though I find the reports of "Locals worried that Fungie may not return" funny in a weird way, that phrasing makes it sound like he's gone to his space palace and has left earth for good, as opposed to being dead. "Fungie's gone to the farm, he's happy there. No further questions."

Fungie, or the 14th Dolphin, lies not awake or asleep, and will return at the hour of tribulation to judge the living and the dead?

ann post

Supporter
Just got home and the housemates have had the heating on for the last 3 hours. It's like a fuckin sauna.

thermostat* the fuck out of that.

*i was wondering all last winter why the thing wouldn't cut out at the temp i'd set it to. Turns out the method the installation engineer used to install it involved running a 15ft hot water pipe uninsulated through the attic space, so untill the attic reaches the temperature of the house the thermostat is basically gonna see a lower value.

But yeah, have the talk.

riath

Supporter
Weren’t the fishermen in Dingle feeding another Dolphin for the past few years, to get a replacement ready for when Fungi died?
I’m pretty sure a fisherman there said it to me, but there’s always a possibility it was a dream.

JohnnyRaz

Weren’t the fishermen in Dingle feeding another Dolphin for the past few years, to get a replacement ready for when Fungi died?
I’m pretty sure a fisherman there said it to me, but there’s always a possibility it was a dream.

succession planning. look it up lads!

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Jeremy Corbyn killed Fungi
YOU TAKE THAT BACK, YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Hatchback
    Hatchback
    Cochise
    Hatchback

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads