Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

Imagine building your local economy around an animal and then being surprised when they eventually die?

Though I find the reports of "Locals worried that Fungie may not return" funny in a weird way, that phrasing makes it sound like he's gone to his space palace and has left earth for good, as opposed to being dead. "Fungie's gone to the farm, he's happy there. No further questions."

Fungie, or the 14th Dolphin, lies not awake or asleep, and will return at the hour of tribulation to judge the living and the dead?

Just got home and the housemates have had the heating on for the last 3 hours. It's like a fuckin sauna.

thermostat* the fuck out of that.

*i was wondering all last winter why the thing wouldn't cut out at the temp i'd set it to. Turns out the method the installation engineer used to install it involved running a 15ft hot water pipe uninsulated through the attic space, so untill the attic reaches the temperature of the house the thermostat is basically gonna see a lower value.

But yeah, have the talk.

So glad I don't live with penny-pinching housemates anymore. The fucking stress of just not wanting to be cold, I don't miss it.

Weren’t the fishermen in Dingle feeding another Dolphin for the past few years, to get a replacement ready for when Fungi died?
I’m pretty sure a fisherman there said it to me, but there’s always a possibility it was a dream.

Jeremy Corbyn killed Fungi
YOU TAKE THAT BACK, YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW

quiz-dail-rows-2-752x501.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back