Magicians (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I went last night. Good film, but was just like an extended episode of Peep Show - this was both a good thing and a bad thing. The Q&A afterwards was deadly, with the two lads coming across really well. Shame the Universal peeps were such cunts though, rushing everyone out when they just wanted to get photos.

Still managed to get my Macbook signed!

i missed this but cpr's boy stole me a very large magicians poster which is going up on the wall once i get better..

peep show is one of the best programmes on tv..

Yeah, I went last night. Good film, but was just like an extended episode of Peep Show - this was both a good thing and a bad thing. The Q&A afterwards was deadly, with the two lads coming across really well. Shame the Universal peeps were such cunts though, rushing everyone out when they just wanted to get photos.

Still managed to get my Macbook signed!

Nice one on the signed macbook:)

It was a shame alright that they were being rushed off..they didn't seem to mind the photo's or autographs...very nice blokes indeed!:)

yeah i was there...it's a shame i don't know my fellow thumpedsters enough to say hi!yeah the film was alright..no peep show tho..
did any of you dudes ask questions?

isn't robert webb really adorable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back