Madball? (2 Viewers)

I don't want to venture a hard figure for door price as I'm not a promoter and don't know about the overheads besides guarantee, but I imagine it wouldn't have to be particularly high...Cormac & Phil in Belfast would almost certainly put up a gig for them too I'd guess?

I'd think so.
But just see how Napalm Death was in Belfast last year, if i am not wrong it was less than a tenner, so can't immagine Madball being that different in price.

Wow. This is good to hear. It would be the most expensive band I've put on but nearly all the feedback I've gotten from posting it around seems that loads of people want to see them.

It'd probably be in Doran's or maybe Voodoo. Which do you prefer?

gazza_2.jpg

I just played the 2 Madball 7"s and the 1st lp. I always liked the 7"s,especially the first one,but never cared too much for the lp. It's way better than I remembered.

I just played the 2 Madball 7"s and the 1st lp. I always liked the 7"s,especially the first one,but never cared too much for the lp. It's way better than I remembered.

I always think that I don't really like this band. So I rarely put the CD on. But when I do I am always supprised that I do like it.

Just a slow learner I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back