Mad, Bad, Rad-Alarm (1 Viewer)

IrishUnsigned

Website
www.irishunsigned.com
I was in the middle of a little bit of mind-fucking (here ) with RAD-ALARM (Sorry, but he insists on the CAPS), and I thought: "I know, I'll do a search on the forum and see what other gems of wisdom this little "Consumer Watch" trainee has imparted on us in the past. Now, I don;t mean when someone cocks up, misunderstands, or simply hits the wrong quay (heh!) but when the brain simply forgot it was supposed to work before the typing-finger(s).

After the search, I was a bit gobsmacked, to be honest.
Almost 1200 posts he's got racked up.

So, I was gonna see if I can get some mind-fuckm info to play with next time we 'speak'. I'm kinda in the mood. However, I thought "Why not just let him have his very own Thread to play with"? Great Idea, I figured. More to the point, I reckoned it would be a good idea to start him off by reminding him of some of his earlier 'musings' on the philosophical discodance that is human existence. Or something :)

Note first, that he said this about poor defenceless Pete, the Moderator:

"kinda explains a lot of the bullshit you let slide on this here site of yours. you've seriously gone down in my estimation."

Here we go:

There was this (probably inadvertent) pun:
"it'd be kinda cool if ice cube was in it though"

Then this, replying to god-knows what:
"aren't you like 30 and shit"
(as if there are people who are 30 and don't shit?)

Notice the change:
"BORN AGaINST!"
(I point that out for the use of the anti-shout little 'a')

In his own words:
"rad alarm means unfunny fool!"
(Im thinking this was irony)

Interestingly, there's this:
"imagine paying to run a site out of your own pocket for a bunch of thankless pricks who just whine and complain at you"
(IrishUnsigned? GigSmart? TYM? Thumped? Take your pick)

When Pete Reed posted to advertise a fundraiser event, Andrew (sorry, RAD-ALARM) said:
"dude, don't you have a website to launch or something? you need to chill out on your internet shit talk, it's not cool for a grown man to be acting this way!"
(No, not a grown man - only a child)

Not sure what this was in reply to cos RAD-ALARM doesn't like to quote back what he's replying to but might be after an AlphaRelish post:
"i heard these guys demo a lil while ago.
i'm just saying i heard it."
(In case they get famous, like)

And then more irony?
"i think it's great that pete lets his friends get away with posting whatever they like no matter how offensive.
way to run a site pete."
(Pete's answer says it all: "I let you do it too")

So then I got bored, and tired, went off for a coffee and when I came back I just couldn't be bothered looking for more. I'm sure we've all said things we might regret afterwards but there you go.

One thing that stands out consistently is the repeated references to homosexuality - noted in the throwback-to-my-kids-arguments seen alongside and above the pic he posts with: "ifyoureadthisyouaregay"

My eldest lad would now think that just a littel bit 'obvious'....

Anyway, RAD (or is RAD-ALARM one word?), dive in, let's play....

Ron, IrishUnsigned

Man, RAD-AlARM's said stuff waaay stupider than that, you're not doing a good job at making him look stupid, try harder.

I mean there are very easy ways of making andy look stupid, like getting him to play pro evolution soccer in public. Then he looks like a sap.

old said:
Heh heh. It's all true.
Hey Andy, you the Greatest!
xxx

i just drilled a hole in my head to relieve the boring pressure. ron, were you on the trinity debating team or something? i can't see andy recovering from this in a hurry...

AlphaRelish said:
i just drilled a hole in my head to relieve the boring pressure. ron, were you on the trinity debating team or something? i can't see andy recovering from this in a hurry...

My funniest Andy TCD story is the time a 2 Litre bottle of Coke beat him in the elections for some Sci Fi soc committee position. Auditor or something I think.

He was victorious in the end though, he became one with the coke...

haha this is so awesome

check out my private message exchange with ron........

IrishUnsigned said:
Hi

Whats your problem?

Have you any idea how much damage it does when you post irresponsible lies like you did? Any idea how much hard graft, effort and fucking typing it takes to get something like this sorted out? Any idea how much you can actually hurt the grass-roots Irish indsutry (for all bands, not just 'ours' or 'yours') by giving the critics the ammunition to say "See, we told you they're a bunch of tossers" when the Govt goes about handing oout radio licenses, amending Industry legislation, altering taxation rules and anything else that bands may be able to befit from?

More to the point, why carry on when you were shown to be in the wrong? Whats the bloody point? You think we have the time to spend all day running around the varopus boards you and others like you might be hiding on, trying to correct the damage your junior-rebel anarchic bullshit causes?

More to the point, do you give a shit?

Regards

Ron, IrishUnsigned

please don't ever message me again.

-------------

RAD-ALARM said:
haha this is so awesome

please don't ever message me again.

-------------

If I didn't have reason to, I'd never have PM'd you in the first place. I wanted to see if this shit you drone out was real or 'made up' for your character. I got my answer.

Oh, for everyone else, I wasn't looking for 'funny' stuff per se, or 'stupid' stuff: I've said stupid stuff in the past - we all have. What I was looking for was a pattern, and I found one, then got bored and went to bed.

* RAD-ALARM slagging off Pete when he doesn;t agree with some poster's opinions while simultaneously ignoring the irony in the fact that Pete lets his stuff go is perhaps the best indicator. Children do this: they shout louder than anyone else to get attention, they slag off any figure of authority (even a Board moderator) to make people think they're a rebel; they blithely ignore their own shortcomings while simultaneously pointing out the *same* character flaws in others....

It's all a cry for attention, and an obvious attempt to be 'The Dude'...

Ron, IU

"the dude" - like in the big lebowski?
i take it you haven't actually watched that movie

andrew

ps - I'M THE WALKIN DUDE! I CAN SEE ALL THE WORLD - TWIST YOUR MINDS WITH FEAR! I'M THE MAN WITH THE POWER - AMONG THE LIVING FOLLOW ME AND DIEEEEEEEEEE!
DISEASE! DISEASE! SPREADING THE DISEASE! WITH SOME HELP FROM CAPTAIN TRIPS HE'LL BRING THE WORLD DOWN TO ITS KNEES! POWER! YES POWER! HE'LL SHOW THEM ALL HIS POWER! IT PULSES THROUGH HIS ICE COLD BLOOD A WHOLE WORLD TO DEVOUR!
- anthrax
ANYWAY YOU WANT IT THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED IT - SHE LOVES TO LAUGH , SHE LOVE STO SING, SHE DOES EVERYTHING, SHE LOVES TO MOVE, SHE LOVES TO GROOVE, SHE LOVES A LOT OF THINGS, OHHH ALL NIGHT, ALL NIGHT, OH EVERY NIGHT. SO HOLD TIGHT. HOLD TIGHT., OH BABY HOLD TIGHT. SHE SAID ANYWAY YOU WANT IT THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED IT ANYWAY YOU WANT IT.
I WAS ALONE I NEVER KNEW WHAT GOOD LOVE COULD DO - THEN WE TOUCHED, THEN WE SANG ABOUT THE LOFVIN THINGS, ALL NIGHT, ALL NIGHT, OH EVERY NIGHT, SO HOLD TIGHT, HOLD TIGHT, BABY HOLD TIGHT, SHE SAID ANYWAY YOU WANT IT THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED IT ANYWAY YOU WANT IT, OHHHH
I SAID ANYWAY YOU WANT IT THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED IT ANYWAY YOU WANT IT ....GUITAR SOLO....HOLD ON..HOLD ON..HOOOOLD ON...

- JOURNEY

dear andrew,

please i would like you for to come to my burday party on friday at 2 clock. we have lemon drink and buns and sweets. my mam will be there so you can tell your mam that my mam will be there for the all the time, even when we use the sizzers.

i hope you can make the party. i like he-man but i already have the new extendo-cock one... i think he might be lonely so he might like to play with the she-ra massive gee. i think you can get it in switzers.

hag

p.s. if you can't get she-ra massive gee, please my like evil-lynn willy chopper. thanks.

IrishUnsigned said:
Children do this: they shout louder than anyone else to get attention, they slag off any figure of authority (even a Board moderator) to make people think they're a rebel; they blithely ignore their own shortcomings while simultaneously pointing out the *same* character flaws in others....

It's all a cry for attention, and an obvious attempt to be 'The Dude'...

Ron, IU

motu_pop.gif

walken.jpg

ron check out this awesome picture of christopher walken that i drew watching quincey earlier. maybe you can add it to the "list of dumb shit i've done" or whatever?
regards,
andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back