Mad, Bad, Rad-Alarm (3 Viewers)

you make me...

crying_girl.jpg

you're a total liar rad alarrum, fact is that's a photo of Mad Chris not a drawing. Or maybe a photo of a sculpture. But you didn't draw it either way. Secondly Chris doesn't like Quincy. I heard he prefers Columbo.

So QED, Ron IU is right!

sigh...i guess we can just write that off as another one of the stupid things i've said on thumped....sigh....i'm sorry
sorry for everything

RAD-ALARM said:
walken.jpg

ron check out this awesome picture of christopher walken that i drew watching quincey earlier. maybe you can add it to the "list of dumb shit i've done" or whatever?
regards,
andrew

No. In all seriousness, thats a cool picture (and I don't care who made it) :)

thegoone said:
did this PM occur before or after he sifted thru your posts?

Is that a Q for me or RAD-ALARM? Not sure. Anyway, they were about the same time. I think, if memory serves me correctly (it was after 2 in the morning after all), I sent the PM and then flicked thru things but I'm not sure and sicne it's not really important, I can;t be arsed checking :)

Ron, IU

AlphaRelish said:
firebomb this thread.

Don't read it if you don't like it. Therea are plenty of thread I skip past cos they are not interesting to me. Why can't everyone do the same?

Why does everyone (okay, not *everyone* but you get the drift) insist on the moderator locking/burning/deleting a thread they don't like?

It's like TV: if you don't like the program, change channels!

Ron, IU

man, i thought you'd be bored by now. excuse me, carry on.

IrishUnsigned said:
Don't read it if you don't like it. Therea are plenty of thread I skip past cos they are not interesting to me. Why can't everyone do the same?

Why does everyone (okay, not *everyone* but you get the drift) insist on the moderator locking/burning/deleting a thread they don't like?

It's like TV: if you don't like the program, change channels!

Ron, IU

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back