Macworld Expo starts tomorrow... (1 Viewer)

think about this:
how many phones have people dropped/left on buses/had stolen/have scratched to bits?

this is gonna be for the upper higher super classes me thinks.
i reckon itll have a year of teething problems too. crashing and all sorts.

na man, they had me buying it all the way until they said 8gig. you know for a fact that they could have fit more on there, but then it would compete with the ipod and they dont want that. they want people to buy both ...typical fucking apple. Great looking but the fact that it couldnt even hold a fifth of my music collection and only 2 seasons of arrested development i think i will give a miss. Apple tv does look like it could be nice though!

na man, they had me buying it all the way until they said 8gig. you know for a fact that they could have fit more on there, but then it would compete with the ipod and they dont want that. they want people to buy both ...typical fucking apple. Great looking but the fact that it couldnt even hold a fifth of my music collection and only 2 seasons of arrested development i think i will give a miss. Apple tv does look like it could be nice though!

Well they did say that the nano is the best selling iPod so they are competing with that. I think the real reason is that it would be too expensive if they made it a larger capacity.

hard disk space is nothing nowadays, they have flash memory more than 8gig. you only need to look at what iriver released at ces to see that. not saying 100gig but 20 would have been nice. I think the main surprise for me was that there was very little about osx, no quad core, no app updates (that i know of) and no update to any of the mac lines. so do apple not do puters anymore ?

So can you use this thing as a data storage device as well? i.e. like a USB memory stick? That would be cool .... though yeah it should be more than 8GB

hard disk space is nothing nowadays, they have flash memory more than 8gig. you only need to look at what iriver released at ces to see that. not saying 100gig but 20 would have been nice. I think the main surprise for me was that there was very little about osx, no quad core, no app updates (that i know of) and no update to any of the mac lines. so do apple not do puters anymore ?

Some people are never happy!
They bring out this thing that is clearly the best phone ever and all you are focused on is what is isn't.
You're a glass is half empty kind of guy, right?

not at all man my glass is overflowing (why does that sound dirty),

water_glass_ice.jpg

just not over-impressed by the iPhones specs thats all ! with the other stuff its more down to all the hype that was made about osx and quad-core being released, but they will most likely talk about that shizzle in march

has anyone been able to view the expo today? i keep getting server not found (could be because of work firewall though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back