Macworld Expo starts tomorrow... (1 Viewer)

tripoli

What diya reckon Jobs is gonna announce?

Jaysus, would be sweat if he pulled a decent iPhone out of his ass.

I'd buy it.

iphone and itv (with tivo support) i reckon are certainties. I dont think there will be a new ipod because that will draw sales away from iPhone! Mac tablet to be announced as well. Mac osx leopard not to be released at expo but they will show off some fancy new functions. with maybe front row incorparating tv on demand for the itv. Oh and a new quad core mac...

iphone and itv (with tivo support) i reckon are certainties. I dont think there will be a new ipod because that will draw sales away from iPhone! Mac tablet to be announced as well. Mac osx leopard not to be released at expo but they will show off some fancy new functions. with maybe front row incorparating tv on demand for the itv. Oh and a new quad core mac...
30gb idisk?
more developed video ipod - fulscreen?
ilfe 07?
yeah - iTv with tivo
yeah - leopard
dont see an iphone happening though. i kind of dont want to though or ill be broke!
maybe a quadcore mac pro?
new macbook pro?

forgot about ilife 07! they will prob release some form of excel for mac...iNumbers ?

does anyone know where you can watch this live, could only get textual updates last year ?

apple tv, widescreen ipod, iphone and internet communicator just announced.....shit i will be broke!

scratch that, the ipod, iphone and comm yoke are the same product nice!!..

Apart from this one...

1168364817-thumb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back