Mór Festival (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pantone247 said:
oh aces! I never knew that.

okay you can stay in my tent

just wait till old man Snaky there falls asleep and sneak on in

:)

Carefull, he was saying something about wee-wee-ing on people who snuck up to his tent...

Unclealo said:
Carefull, he was saying something about wee-wee-ing on people who snuck up to his tent...

i remember going camping in the scouts one time and i had to reprimand one of my charges for "unacceptable behaviour"

i was trying to be all serious but i couldn't stop laughing. he had whinged the entire weekend and stayed in his sleeping bag all day in the tent. when he did get up the most constructive thing he could do was take a piss on another troop's tent.

the child had issues.

Unclealo said:

no that's just you

he's been talking about weeing on you for ages and ages

"oh theres that Allen, god I'd love to piss all over his face"

OR

"do you think Allen would mind me pissing on his face... just a splash like?"

or

"Wheres Allen? I'm busting for a piss"

if you ask me its F . U . C . K . E . D . U . P .

Howdy, John from Rollers/Sparkers here.

Are you in Boxes? If so, I have to tell you that we won't be able to play at your launch gig. Sorry, but Cob and I are basically running the main stage at Mór. Sound checks and other technical stuff will be taking place on Friday night and we can't afford to be absent. Mór's the pity, as I'm a big Boxes fan.

Good luck,

a/j--->

Buckrake said:
As a local, I can tell you that Geashill is about five miles from Tullamore. Not very practical. There isn't really a campsite near the town I can think of... lots of big empty fields tho...

For anyone who is planning to go down on the Friday, there is a gig in Joe Lee's pub, featuring Boxes, Holy Ghost Fathers and MAYBE Rollers/Sparkers.

Stage times.

The Redneck's and Decal are the closing acts on the Sunday night. I think Lackluster are closing on the Saturday night!
the website will have a full line up and stage times next Wednesday so keep an eye out for that! See ya'll at the ticket gate oh and Fancy dress is welcome! :)

i can't wait for this... all this talk of lighting fart is making me very giddy.

snakybus said:
I would just like to point out at this juncture that it's my tent

and I intend to fart in it

and if I choose to light the farts, well, I just might choose to do that too

no i wasnt

but i dont see anything wrong with slane it isnt bobby williams
and his band of arsebandits playin

some fuckers are too cool for cats all the same

im one of them

Anne OMalley said:
Howdy, John from Rollers/Sparkers here.

Are you in Boxes? If so, I have to tell you that we won't be able to play at your launch gig. Sorry, but Cob and I are basically running the main stage at Mór. Sound checks and other technical stuff will be taking place on Friday night and we can't afford to be absent. Mór's the pity, as I'm a big Boxes fan.
a/j--->

Crumbs. Cob said it was a MAYBE for that very reason. No probs. Might be able to get local Tullamore band The Two's Company Five to fill in....

Anne OMalley said:
Maybe Richie Kavanagh might oblige...?

Richie's alright by the Plain People of Ireland, so he's alright by me.

Sadly he's gonna be glove shopping in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow, all that weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back